• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was on SPP, and I saw today's post, it had Battle Typing DS's release and the new episode that aired in Japan, but it was last weeks. Anway, it's fixed, so... nvm.
    Spambots (mostly russian) are coming back on again... I sent you a idea that could get rid of them in a PM, so if you want to check that out you can.
    Hey Serebii, just want to let you know that you're doing a great job with the site, and it's the only site I ever use for Pokemon! Keep it up!
    So.. Is that okay? Don't know if you didn't got my VM, or something. I didn't get a reply.
    Instead of making a trade shop, is it okay if I make a post with the Pokemon I am trading and put the link of that post in my sig for people to see all the Pokemon I'm trading? So, it'd be kinda like a trade shop. There are reasons why I don't want to make a trade shop. So, is that okay?
    Sorry for disturbing you,but I think I've a bug.It says:Your Notifications: 4,294,967,295.
    Are you able to fix that?I checked my profile,but there are no new messages.
    Sorry for taking your time.
    ~wolftamer
    Well, I was thinking it would just use the same alphabetical list it shows when it asks you to name your favorite Pokemon. That way, they would only need to scroll down to the alphabetical placement of the name and click on it in order to avoid spelling mistakes.
    Um, I was going to post this in the spambot thread, but because you locked that one I thought I'd just tell you directly (no, it has nothing to do with you-know-who)
    This is a suggestion of something you could do to keep out spambots: when someone makes an account, give them a "Who's that Pokemon?" test. Give them about five silhouettes of different Pokemon and ask them to identify them. If it's a spambot, it's just going to say Abomasnow for every one because it will take the first name in the alphabetical order of Pokemon, just like when they are asked to tell their favorite Pokemon. If they miss more than one Pokemon, they get denied the ability to make an account. Also, just leave out Voltorb and Electrode, because those ones have the same silhouette and could end up denying membership for real members.
    Also, this could keep out anti-Pokemon guys like average trolls and ultra-religious groups because they wn't care about Pokemon enough to know the names at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…