• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool mix, thanx ;D

-Womanizer number one downloaded song on itunes!!!!!! :D
    -And the single cover (for outside the US)!!
    I love it <3 She looks so pretty~

Started year 12 :'(
    Sux...so much work! o_o
    & I'm sick and tired of hearing 'Hot n Cold' On the radio -___-

blah x0x0

What's new witchyu? :p
    Love it :D
    It had a plot, It wasn't random xD
    She was in a sauna :O That was my fave thing! lol~
    Did you notice the guy from 'Toxic' was in it? Hehe, the fat/lost one
    So cute! :p
    It was a fun clip for a fun song ^^
    I loved the driving scene!! HAHA!
    It gained like 1million views on Youtube over night :O
    (broke a record :x)

And yeah omg, Kill the Lights is awesome! It's one of the few fakes I actually have on my Ipod xD
    I agree, it would totally make a hot song :D Even the title rocks~
    Cry Wolf, never seen that, might have to sometime.
    I'm ok, mainly dealing with everyday life, school and anything else that comes around the corner.
    the_w0lf? Sounds like someone has a wolf reference in their name, anyway, hi there I'm Suikami, never spoken to you before, however I thought I'd make a start now! :)
    So, what's up?
    It's awesome right? xD
    Haha~
    I love absolutely every single song on that album, except maybe 'Get Naked' coz'
    I hate the "Ayy, Ahh" sounds that Danja makes x__x They just get on my nerves, lol.

As for anything RocknRoll...Hmmm not any that I can think of xD
    But if it's 'mainstream' rock, I'm sure I'd know it :p
    AndyWoo, huh? Assuming that you're Asian, may I inquire if you're a Korean like myself? I looked through the membership groups thing and can't seem to find that damn Asian group for us AZN folks, haha.
    Haha, mhmm^^. I've never asked for had anyone ask me and Ive been here for a year and a half! I didn't even know how that featured worked. Of course!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…