• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just the Deino. However you see fit. Just remember that that is the only copy of him, so clone beforehand if you want. (I will need a UT back as well)
    Don't worry about all that. I can handle that stuff (I have 4 versions of my Axew). And you would recommend it for Gyarados too? As for shiny trading better, I know. Probably for the best.
    o right, since i have my SID now, I can get the Pokemon shiny, or non-shiny. I personally HATE shiny Dragonite, so I refuse to make that one shiny, unless you are going for LC too. It will come with Extremespeed on the other hand. As for the others, I will make them shiny if you request it. I will start in 2 hours (Because thats when I can enter the Dream World again).
    OO!!! I'll give you redis rights to some of my new pokemon (Which under normal circumstances will be non-redis) if you can give me a copy of that!
    I am sure to have some more stuff very soon. The main stuff I have right now is a shiny Kyurem, Litwick, and some others that I will be catch/breeding very soon. As for IVs, you already know Litwick's (31/26/30/31/31/31) which I am thinking a 4HP/252SpA/252Spe spread. I cannot do BPs (Or RNG abuse) as of this time, as constraints of WPA at my house require me to only do RNG abuse or DW. And there is a day's waiting period between switching to DW. However, if Judasu, or someone else (Hint hint), has a good chlorophyll bulbasaur, as well as a female DW dratini, I will go back to RNGing immediately. Only because I have actually made a pretty good team. These guys I really want EVed by someone else, so I do not screw it up like Flygon. Wow, this VM is getting really long. xD
    Sorry its been about a week. Been busy trying to learn how to make a good team for competitive battling. I suck at it. Actually, if you could EV train some of mine, that would be nice. Of course, I would like the UT version back as well, and yes you may keep a copy of it. the problem is what to do with the Pokemon I've already traded to you xD.
    Oh man, lucky :p Do you RNG? I just wanted a clone cause I'm trading it tomorrow for a Shiny Tepig. Anyway, good luck getting more pokemon!
    Thanks for trading me the Treecko and with a Focus Sash! Too bad you couldnt clone my Minccino, I'll find someone else though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…