• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You alright there guv? Wonder if I'll ever log into this place to see if you reply lol
    No problem, I despise 5th gen untill they make team preview optional. Did they not realise why they lost 1000s of sales with PBR :/
    Hi! your prety good at pokemon team rating :) do you think you could take a look at mine? :D Id like your opnion cos you seem to know a fair amount :p
    Huh??, You really think so??
    I just don't want a Relationship entirely based on sex, I personally feel sex should only be considered once you love someone so much as to give them one of your most important possessions'...yourself.

What are your views on Love & Relationships Gren Draco??
    Oh, & how are you anyways x)
    Hehe Thanks, but you misunderstand me x)
    I definitely would Kiss them & have an affection them more than some people can understand nowadays.

What I meant by 'Saving it [First Kiss] for someone Special' was that since I currently don't have a Boyfriend there is no point of just kissing for the sake of it, it would feel lifeless.
    It be after a Fortnight or so of getting to know them in a Relationship [unless I know them well & loved them beforehand, which has happened once] that i'd kiss them- I would though Kiss him on the Cheek as a gesture of innocent & new affection and on the forehead as a sign of respect regulary. But a Kiss on the Lips for me is the beggining of a partially more serious relationship [i'm not talking marriage or anything like that when I say this], it would become a more trusting relationship- Think of it like Roses, White symbolises Innocence, Pink means affection & Red stands for Romance.

Besides imagine the overwhelming feeling of a First Kiss, when you trust that person & learn to somewhat have a true 'Affection' for them x)
    Aww Great, have you recorded it yet??
    I think College, from what i'm hearing from you, would be a definite thing to do- To raise your confidence in your talent & that x)
    What Artists, other than the mighty Avril of course would you be inspired by??

Hmm, what a dirty, kinky conversation :L
    Such a almost innocent, simplistic way of putting it,,,how it tastes x)
    & No I haven't done anything like that before, I don't drink you see- Also i'm a Virgin, & i'm proud of that fact, i'm not the whole 'No Sex before Marriage' type, but I still don't want to lose it until finding someone I truely Love & after a time-space of around a couple of years or so, then i'd think about it x) ,,,I haven't even had my First Kiss yet -^^-
    Keeping it for someone Special x)
    ...Tell me when you release your first Single x)
    What type of Music were you thinking??
    You need five Cs' to get into Sixth Form [something everyone can do], so why don't you do that & take an A-Level Course in BTec Music?? It'll improve & sharpen your skills as a Musician further, & widen you range of instruments you can play- like Piano/Synthesiser/Dashboards', different Guitars [Violin perhaps??] etc etc.
    I recommend that you consider it, & think hard about it- It would be a great route for you to go on x)

Ouch. I don't know how people can forget that they had a Sexual Relation with somebody- It's kinda scary, not that i'm frigid or anything :L
    How do you feel about it?? x/
    Forgive me for this but-
    Gren Draco = Syphillis x) [In the nicest way possible of course]
    Thankyou, & yes it is on Saturday x)
    Really?! o_O, you don't care about qualifications??
    I'm working real hard so I can become a Psycologist or Psycotherapist x)

Groping :L If that were me, i'd be Hugging loads of Guys :L
    Wow, for me - after saying that I feel quite Wh***-ish Haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…