• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on the colorful flying, LuciRuki. =D

Ah, well, still in the air. There's a scholarship up for grabs, and I'm competing with just one other applicant. =s
    Oh hey. Yeah, I only come on here once a week so I've been pretty distant with everyone. I'm doing okay. Just working and going to school like always. Not much else really. How about you?
    I'm awaiting a few phone calls about financial aid for university. It's kinda tense.

Good luck in your exams, though~
    XD Yeah, that was me Friday and halfway into Saturday. I got tapped on the shoulder once in the Dealer's Room and this guy's saying to me "awesome costume, man." I turned around and I think he died. XDDD

But :( I don't think I remember seeing you there. If you remember where/when you saw me that might help somewhat. You weren't at the Poképarty either, were you?

Where did you stay during the con? What did you do? What did you think of it?
    XD Should we take this to the thread?

~Psychic
    It'll be a few days before I get to it. :/ I have a test tomorrow and three essays due on Friday.

What do you want Kingdra doing in the picture?
    I can't stomach sexually explicit stuff, myself. @_@;

And lol, no strip joint job for me. Somebody'd be pretty weirded out. XDD
    Lol, that's common. =P

Supposed to be. I've stopped to look for work, though. Needs money to succeed, those dreams do. T_T
    Hey, when the life of a diabetic kitten is on the line, you go the extra mile. u_u Just 'cause we're now in a relationship doesn't mean I'm a furry.

Lol, I know. That's one of the good contradictions, though. XD
    Oh gosh. I haven't taken a drawing request in a LONG time. ._.; About 3 years ago I used to do them all the time for anyone who asked.

My old drawings were shitty when I look back on them. >_>; I've definitely improved...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…