• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I do indeed like your comments and opinions on the ditto theory thread just thought I'd drop by to basically say I wish you were a story writer/contributor for the real thing!
    Yeah that makes a good bit of sense. So what is your favorite generation then, archeologically?
    Thanks for making the edits! I hope I'll have the chance to read it sometime, it looks like you have some great stuff here. :>

~Psychic
    Wait, wait. yeah you're weird. Whilst I can't see a direct link between anything you said and Pokemon, you are... interesting. Very interesting.
    I wouldn't go to say that you are weird. You seem to like to spot the subliminal things that might happen to be there in most situations.You take no account for co-incidence, and you seem to back up your statements really well.

You're either a believer of the Illuminati or worse, a member. I've narrowed it down to this.
    You make some good counter-arguments and tend to stand up for the less popular side of a debate. I haven't seen anyone on Serebii like you before.
    Due to my rubbish internet, i will not be online until the 20th of may. This date may change, but don't count on it.
    ----------
    Missingno, I thought I told you to stay in your ball.
    ----------
    That was brilliant :D lol made me laugh.
    ----------
    I'd imagine it went something like this.
    ----------
    You've been making some very good posts, sir. Thanks for that. =)
    "The eternal call of adventure and the allure of the unknown"

You, sir, must appreciate poetry, either that or our mother tongue English, am I right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…