• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I saw your post fir your shiny charmander and thought that I could trade you anything in my shop, I have shiny: growlithes, eevees, Rufflets(notmentioned in the shop), shinx, and plenty of others, and if there is one that you want and I don't have it listed, pm/vm and I might have it. I will trade if your charmande rid UT, and preferably a male, don't care what nature.
    Yeah i know i couldn't believe it too...there is a icy rock in twisted mountian to evolve eevee into glaceon and a moss rock in pinwheel forest for leafeon...i randomly found it when i was roaming the mountian and forest and accidently ran into them lol...
    Ummm....I saw your post in the help thread and just wanted to say that as long as you Entralink you can warp to black city and steal people anyway, your friend doesn't need to get there, just make sure they reach at least Nimbasa
    that is correct...i was really excited too...it was like given me candy...it feels so nice that someone remembers the old days : 3....
    I know but there are some people that are not...i've been here sense pokemon all started so my generation is the first and eevee was my favorite pokemon that had to be in my team when i play red yellow and blue...yeah im an oldy lol...
    yeah color green is not a good color for espeon...im such an eevee lover so i just went nuts when i saw ur post...
    wow u have a shiny glaceon!...i want one so bad...glaceon and flareon are my favorite eevee evolvtions...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…