• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• !!!

I so did not! I left you a VM on May 5th, with a smile and everything, I swear! I literally woke up early on May 5th for that reason - I went to bed the night before reciting it in mind so it'd be the first thing I thought upon waking. I remember leaving you that VM. I even debated a little over whether to say platypus or Molly. (I went with platypus.)

Crud. Happy late birthday, I guess. ;_;
    I hate Princess Kate because she reminds me of this ***** that I know. Same face.

Pippa is hot. She totally upstaged Kate with that dress.
    I had to do history work, so while I was doing that I watched the royal wedding. Mia says that it was part of the dress, but she was totally cold in that dress. ;]

That Prince Harry guy is kinda cute. Prince William is balding and is gross.
    Lol, you're having a rather lesbian evening. Nip slips and having an affair with a married lesbian. XD
    I hate you for doing something that I can't do. >:|

At least I watched the royal wedding. HA.
    Princess Kate's nipples were sticking out. teehee.
    That's really nice to hear, I'm glad you two are doing well. I've just been off of the pc from time to time and just continuing with school and moving on with life and so forth. A few ups and downs, but I feel I can be able to pull thru the end.

Well, it's actually blazing hot down here again. We're at 100 degrees already, and at the beginning of spring no less. So it seems we're gonna be having summer come in very soon. =P
    Hello dear, how are things going on both yours and BJs end? It's been a while since I've last heard from you both. Except for the fact that I do hit up BJ about TV from time to time. =P
    I had a Scrubs-themed dream last night.

I assume I had JD's point of view, since I'm pretty sure Elliot was my girlfriend/wife. Anyway, my wife was in California having our baby, and Dr. Cox, myself, and somebody in the backseat (can't remember who) were driving across the country to get there in time. I let Dr. Cox drive, and he kept going like 100 MPH. We were driving on beaches, and up huge grassy hills with fences at the top, across the top of a lake, on roller coaster rails, and even inside some evil clown funhouse thing where children were kidnapped, contained, and brainwashed into being like magicians or circus performers or something. (I distinctly remember us hiding in a bathroom while the clown/ringmaster was looking for us.)

We got pulled over by a cop at night, and Dr. Cox and I had to switch seats because he wasn't legally allowed to drive my car. He kept telling me to keep this red shawl I was wearing pulled up around my head so we could fool the cop watching us from behind (something to do with his hair being red, I think). The cop was taking so long to give us the speeding ticket, though, I stuck my torso out the window and shouted at him that I had to get to California to be with my wife and I sped away without the ticket. And for some reason, one of my irl uncles was with the cop, and he was crying like a little girl. I think he tried to distract/hold back the cop so we could get away.

I don't remember whether we made it to the delivery room.

I'm only writing this down for posterity, since I never remember my dreams. I'm writing it on your profile because you know who/what Scrubs are/is and might get a chuckle.
    <3 Miss you, platypus.

And actually, I totally understand. I didn't get to the E4 until two whole weeks after I started playing. I still haven't even been to every area. There is just so much to do in these games.
    Josh made an IRC channel. Join it!

I've missed you, babe. Why are you and B.J so inactive?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…