• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :L but then theres those intimate moments where she sticks here hands down my t-shirt because 'he hands are cold' ! ;D
    yeah, I guesss.... but we know each other's deep dark secrets. and In a way it's like we are Brother and sister.... not like genetically though.
    well, we went out befor, for like half a week but that was about 2 years ago, we didn;t know each other that well, but I did ask her if she would go out with me (hypothetically) and she said yes... if she wern't going out with someone already </3
    Pen pals as in writing stuff? Ooh, yeah! :D But of course, I need to know your address and all that. I'm going to ask Amy too. ^^

And no, actually. School ends in.... November. ^^ I've got Mid-year exams soon. *scared* But I'm not busy because of that. Try guessing!
    hahaa, we doo... loadsa people think we are together.... but we are not... :( but I like us being this close and if we are together for a short time, we might ruin it... :(
    awww, thats good, well, not in a good way, but... I hope you get what I mean :L

hey hey hey! maybee ;D but no, I want to wait till marriage. or when I'm completely Drunk. :p
    aww, anything seirious?
    im okay, going into the city with my Best friend next week, I <3 her lots...
    Yeah, I wanted a shiny one for my eam but... too much trouble :L
    Male swoobat: Romeo
    Female: (bet you can guess ;D ) ...Juliet! I need a shiny female one... hmmm... better start MM'ing...

How are you?
    Hey Jun!
    I re-did my Swoobat drawing on Fireworks, I think its much better :3
    Ooh, I hope everything goes well in Vietnam. Having fun so far? And I hope you get well soon! *sends get well soon card* Meanwhile, I'm VERY busy with all sorts of stuff. @_@
    It was so horrible. *shudders* There was no internet.....! *shudders* It was so scary! *breaks down into tears* I mainly replaced my time with writing. How're joo?
    Nice! Ive been drawung a bit more recently too ~

Do you really like her? :3 loreleis just. Hawt. Anyway. ;)
    lolwut

Scccarrrryyyyyyy~~~ Well, let's post these ideas in the discussion thread and garner some opinions?

-been busy rereading the threads-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…