• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tru dat.

Meh they were alright once you were around them for a bit. She's pretty, yup.

What typo?

Well i had a pistol, Danny was on my team and he had an MP5 i think (it was some sort of SMG anyway), while Mark had some sort of assault rifle (i think it was a SCAR-L or SCAR-H).
    And i told you not to ask -_-; sigh... later on when we were back in Mark's room, i grabbed my pistol and threatened him with it for ages before finally shooting him 3 times at close range. He was in pain (apparently) so i decided to make it even, i aimed the pistol at my thigh and pulled the trigger. I yelped and just rubbed it for a bit.
    I DID ask my grandma, R.I.P, to get me an N64 for Christmas one year, but only the word "Nintendo" seemed to register with her and she bought me a SNES by accident.

*facepalm* I'm using the term "Power Rangers" to describe a group of 5 guys. And i know her (she's called Emily) because she's on my course at college, though she's in the year below me.

Yes? And after the gym i went to Mark's house. Danny soon arrived, and since Mark owns some BB guns then we went into the garden in the sun and had a shootout. BB bullets were flying EVERYWHERE, i inflicted a few wounds, though Mark scored a headshot on me (literally, he got me in the chin) and later on i shot myself in the thigh (don't ask...) but me and Danny got him back later on.

Dude, have you EVER been shot with a BB gun? It f*cking STINGS.
    I've never owned an N64.

Nah a new one. Those guys were alright, one of them i'd met before, another i'd heard of before cause i know loads of people who know him, the other 3 were just random lads she knew. 2 of them were like a comedy duo, the other didn't have anything to point out. But i couldn't exactly "get anywhere" with the Power Rangers around, now could i?

If i were online when i saw that, i would have gone on with you. Tomorrow i'm gonig to the gym then to my mate's.
    Pokemon... difficulties? Ha! If only...

Meh, today wasn't as fun as i expected. She brought along 5 of her mates so I barely got a chance to speak to her.
    Having fun with that?

YES, actually :) but my other mate is coming too and the 3 of us are going to the fair.
    Hmm... well the film is divided into 3 chapters, where did the first "episode" finish?

Sssssssshhhhhhhhh.
    Episode? Dude, it's a FILM. How long was this "episode"?

You can't deny it has beautiful animation though...
    If i watch South Park, you watch 5 Cm Per Second?

Stuff happened... will have to wait till tomorrow bro.
    Anime.

Me obviously -_-;

I was using my computer, but what do you mean KIND? Skype is Skype, how would it be any different to yours?
    5 Cm Per Second.

Never watched it.

Yeah but how do i actually OPEN a chat with you? What do i click on from the main menu-thing? Direct me, will ya? I'm still confused.
    Watch it in a bit, you shalt regret it.

It's impossible to watch it without laughing.

Fiiiiiiiine... how do we do it?
    Art thou going to watch it?

GET OUT.

How would that be any different than what we're doing now?
    WATCH THE DAMNATION FILM ALREADY.

Family Guy?

I was using my PSP that's why lol... besides what does it matter if you don't have a mic?
    In the time we been having this convo, you could have actually WATCHED the film lol.

Shut up Meg.

Mine's Rogue257, but how do i add you as a contact? It only seems to let me ring numbers, how can i actually add contacts?
    It sure SOUNDED like you were saying it...

Care to elaborate then?

Will do! What's your name on Skype?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…