• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still not hatching for me.. on 465 eggs now, so rlly not that surprising, as it's not a lot yet =/ How about your hunt? Hatch a shiny yet? =]
    Well...I guess I just kind of moved on to PS2 and stuff after playing Pokemon Red and never got back into it until now. Now I want like ALL of them (Diamond is on its way in the mail!)
    Kingdra is pretty awesome. :) Well good luck with your hunt, hopefully you'll get it soon! I hope my Skorupi hunt doesn't take too long. Sadly I still need to get one so I might be spending some time on it. :p
    Oh sorry, I should've stated that it's more of an implied thing right here
    ----------
    As the seed determines the sequence of numbers that will follow, it is important that it is different each and every time you play. If the same seed was chosen each time, the pattern of numbers, and how they affect the game, would be noticeable over time, breaking the illusion of randomness.
    ----------
    Which basically means that when you turn the game on you get a seed that stays the same until you restart the game, but since they move places every restart it could be beneficial or not because the next egg could be shiny or it could be 100 eggs away.
    haha good luck ^^ shiny horsea is awesome :D i hope you get yours soon and hopefully you don't have to hatch 100 eggs >.< sadly, i just hatched my 1320th joltik egg :[
    Yeah, the old days were nice. Less complicated as well :p
    I'm actually surprised there's no way to get Eevees from inside the Unova region..o.o
    Aye, Gen 1 was my first as well. I remember being so excited when I found you got a free Eevee in Celadon. But then I spent hours trying to figure out what to evolve it into XD
    Espeon and Glaceon are my favourite Eevee evolutions. :eek:
    The Green was a bit too bright.

How can someone NOT be an Eevee lover? :p
    Tehe, Yeah I love my Glaceon.
    Someone traded a shiny Eevee to me for a Thundurus (I think I got the better end of the deal)
    Turns out it was a VGC10 Eevee.

It would have been a shiny Espeon, but I don't like the Green :eek:
    Might put it on pause and try another for a while, Just to see another pokemon pop out hehe =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…