• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh? Am I that predictable? I didn't think so, but go ahead and write that will. Don't blame me when Hector comes looking for you all PO'd for writing him off so quickly.
    Yeah. That was a fun bit of revealing.

Ah, yes. That worked out in spades, didn't it.
    Yes, though not by choice. He was who Constantine meant by "save...my brother." Because Pelleas (his literal brother) had also made a deal for the power and opportunity to be a Royal Knight. The two of them weren't there during the Milleniummon battle that first assembled the knights. They came only several hundred years later.
    Yeah, but he's back to Gallantmon X and is super-injured. He'll end up getting captured by Mephisto and Co.
    Yeah, I'm gonna have fun adapting ShineGreymonBM's solid-state flames to War's ability and imagination.
    So Vritra just blasted war with anger-fueled fire...So since anyone else would be totally random, expect it amped up and redirected towards Khep. And then some pure physical insect-vivisection afterwards. Just fair warning. Blame Vritra :p
    I see. Maybe Perun gets really injured in the fight and Tiwaz and Fenrir spend the month trying to figure out how to re-evolve into him.
    Yeah. The month-long battle with Odin and Praamzius is an important thing. They're the last great defenders, experienced veterans from the Chaos War. There are certainly other gods out there, but they're unique. Why will be revealed later on in RW. Odin is powerful. Like, obscenely powerful. He'd do to Conquest what Conquest has been doing to everyone else, he's so powerful. And Praamzius is about his equal. On the other hand, Milleniummon is this huge Dark God (in both size and name), and when Praamzius dies, Odin realizes that he's totally alone and can't win. It's his desperation that brings him to gather mortal heroes rather than other gods.
    I suppose they could come back with the Royal Knights and then decide not to join the official group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…