• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did nobody respond? That's a pity. Well, at least I'm watching over.

You can do several things. Replace Ferrothorn with Forretress or replace Jellicent with Starmie. By doing so, you keep a defensive role, but with Rapid Spin. They sorta function the same, but yeah, Ferrothorn and Jellicent are a bit more reliable at walling that Forretress and Starmie; they just lack Rapid Spin. Another option is to use Tentacruel over Jellicent, who provides about the same special bulk and physical bulk at the cost of Recover/Taunt/Will-O-Wisp. At the very least, it can Toxic Spikes/Spin/Scald/Sludge Bomb. Otherwise... there isn't many viable options.

I guess you can see how having 2 Water-types go? Jellicent + Starmie/Tentacruel could... work? Electric + Grass is resisted by Ferrothorn so that's cool. Well, Haxorus too for that matter, and Volcarona dual resists Grass. Yeah, 2 Water-types can act as a Grass-type lure to get your main sweepers in. Not a bad idea!
    Here, let me link you here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12472369#post12472369

You can probably get help from other users with what Pokemon you should choose for your team. Just don't repost a new thread for that question, okay? Good luck!

In fact, you can probably just copy/paste your original sentence and post it in the thread I mentioned above. It'll be fine.

"so far i have a Haxorus Ferrothorn Volcorona and a jellyicent which are sweepers and walls don't know what to add il like a rapid spinner for Srocks "
    Hi. Just dropping by. You're my only friend that's online right now and I haven't seen much action in the RMT section, so, yeah. Just wanted to say hi.
    Just so you know, I responded to your post in the Ingame Single Rates thread, about your Pokemon that does well in both battles and contests. :) Check it out!
    Dude/Dudette! Go to the in-game single-rate thread instead of the in-game team rate one. Just so you don't have any problems with the mods. Your set was, I'd say, on the verge of not being uber.
    i got actually but i scared u cant accept that i want u to join a forum that got chatbox....i need chatbox to trade....trade through chatbox is my habit............
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…