• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're talking about anything beyond chapter... 6 methinks, no. He's working on it though, as far as I know.

...and am slightly confused... one doesn't have to have banner making skills to have a banner (can have one made by other people, I guess :p)...

... but it helps. :p
    Hey, two days ago I was spouting so much stuff DM said I was having idea spasms. But it was all his fault anyways :p (well, his fault for something good, I guess xD).

You should see me make anything picture-related ;) And Bay probably has good reason to like that banner as well. At least I like to think I have madz writing skillz instead though. :p
    Really? Well good luck with it then.

Bah, I've been having too many ideas, in that no enough are coming towards my main fic, but everything else insteadl. Ah well, better then no ideas at all though. :)

And you do awesome pics, I know that much. Me, I can't really draw at all.
    ...I do? :p
    But yes, I quite like writing stories, something to do in my spare time. It's also fun to try an entertain people, I guess. Whee. Writing essays, however... >_< And I'm going to head back to school when the weekend is out...darn short-lived holidays.

You wrote any stories, Zadros?
    Well, that's cricket for you. After all, there's not much to talk about your day if all you did was stand in the sun.

Anyways...well....another topic....hmm.

...you like...stuff? :p
    Indeed... although the commentary is horrible to listen too, and the team names aren't much better - there's no realy team to go for, for me leastways. Ah well, at least stuff happens during that.
    By a 'lot of the time', you mean 'if we lose something is horribly wrong', right? ;)
    I watch it a bit, but the test matches... how can there be a match that involves one standing around in the sun for the most part for five days? No wonder they all want to play in that 20/20 competition with the $$$.
    ...ah yes, Snicko. Stupid snicko. But what about just merely catching the darn ball? If that brings up such allegations, anything will.
    Yep, cricket's a great game :p
    Ah, cricket conterversy. How it bores me so. But apparently everyone is cheating these days. Even the umpires...and the cameramen..and the cricketball...
    Well, can't blame you for supporting your local team - after all, that's what I'm doing (take that Newcastle and Sydney!) We'll just say we all hate Newcastle, seeing as last match we drew 3-3 with Adelaide.

NRL and AFL season now over...and soon is the cricket. *sigh* more allegations between Indian and Australian cricket teams here we come...
    With my friends, it's a rivalry between Man Utd...and Chelsea. But one supports Liverpool... and it's mostly a minor rivalry as well as we all support Central Coast Mariners more.
    Yep. They will win...and win...and win... muhahaha. And Hull is beating everyone, surprisingly.
    Indeed. Heh, we both said the same things to DM, and support the same EPL team... probably slightly creppy, but am too tired to worry about that. I'll jsut say that it is also, awesome. :)

Join the grips of sleep. I will, leastways, for resistance is futile. 'Night.
    I'm an avid A-league follower - been to several matches. Although it certainly is not as good as the EPL, for instance, yet, it will only get better. :)

And yes, I do somewhat. Follow Arsenal.
    And am going to sleep soon as well, BTW...
    Shhsh there. :p Besides, last match with us (only last week), you threw away a 3-0 lead and let us draw 3-3. :p That was one epic comeback...

You've been to any a-league matches?
    Semi rural, I suppose, but maybe more on the urban side TBH. Fair few towns, and the odd 'city', and wedged between Sydney and Newcastle (which are a bit more then 2 hours away from each other).

And Central Coast - learn the name. For we (Central Coast Mariners) are the defending minor premiers of the A-league. (I like my football/soccer).
    Yeah, Sydney is one busy city. Here where I live it's much quieter, and probably cheaper to live in as well, methinks. Do live nearish a small 'city' though (called Gosford), but compared to Sydney it is very... 'meh'.
    ...I prefer to think of us as 'great minds' TBH. :p

I live in the Central Coast - only about a good hour and so drive from Sydney, and certainly not as busy as Sydney. I also live on top of a giant hill on the edge of an otherwise flat area, whee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…