• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks ^^

My Umbreon is a great staller. I can take out just about anything with him ^^

Mine's good... I have to go to work soon, wah D:
    Yep. I have an Electivre, Moltres, Porygon-Z, Dragonite, Umbreon and Gliscor. Almost all of them raised by me ^_^

Oh, awesome! Par-tay~ :D It's nice when your week is full of good stuff.
    Yeah? I have to make a new team too. My current team is almost to lv.97 :x

How has it been an interesting week?
    I have been just super ^_^ Been a darn military patroller on this fan event that took place today :< Nothing short of a fiasco, really. *sigh*

But other than that, I am pretty darn nifty ^_^ Yourself?
    That would be awesome *_* Typhlosion + TPunch... ^_^

That reminds me... I need to start hatching Chimchars with TPunch & Fire Punch XD;
    Heh awesome ^_^ I got a Totodile with some good egg moves but the babies aren't inheriting them anymore D: Oh well.

I'm also debating whether I should keep hatching for an adamant male Ralts but it's kinda pointless now that I have a jolly one, eh?
    lol it gets pretty tedious actually. I hatched a modest female Eevee the other day, and I'm quite happy about that ^_____^

What do you plan on hatching now? I'm probably gonna hatch some Cyndaquil next.
    I think we all could.

I'm doing pretty well ^^ hatched a Jolly male Ralts yesterday, after about 3 rows of Adamant females. *kicks them*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…