• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2 minutes ago
    Tia Francisco

saving at the door

drop me a pm at serebii and remind to take that mew off my siggy
    One question. :3 Teehee!
    Are you a Poké Mom? :3 hehe
    Could you please answer a Newbies question when you get back on? :D
    Advice for future breeding: If you ever get perfect IVs in any stat, make sure it's in Speed, whether it's 31 or 0 for Trick Room. The six most popular natures are Adamant, Modest, Jolly, and Timid. You always want a Speed boosting Nature for fast sweepers like Weavile unless you plan on Scarfing it. If you're Scarfing it, a power boosting nature will be viable. Brave and Quiet are good if you're running the pokemon under Trick Room, but if you plan on running the Tail Room team, you might want to avoid natures that drop speed.
    BTW, I'm going to post VGC Style videos every day. Every day at 3:00 p.m, I'll always put in a new video and replace the # code for yesterday's video with the new one for those who are interested in VGCs but can't find a good battle to learn from. The video #'s can be found in my sig.
    Just max out the IVs of stats that you know you WILL use. Makes no sense to max out the Physical Attack stat if you have no physical attacks. If you can't get them all, anything with IVs at 20 or better are good. BTW, when the guy does the whole potential judging thing, relatively superior just means that the total IV count is between 121 and 150 while Outstanding potential is 151-max, Above Average is 91-120, and decent all around is 90 or below.
    As a result of inactivity from April 23 until the time of this message, your claim on Tentacruel on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…