• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want flawless with dw ability ut jolteon,flareon and umbreon i trade shiny flawless ev training clone terrakion,shiny flawless clone ev training latios and shiny flawless clone ev training garcchomp.
    Hey are you still on for our trade. Pm me when ready but I am in england so bear that in mind with the times and stuff. Left you quite a lot of pms so sorry about that
    Lol, I don't know about that. The staff seem to agree on the Jirachi: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=301781

Therefore they would obviously agree with the Celebi, they're from the same event, only the Japanese disc contained Celebi, the rest Jirachi. (as i obtained a shiny jirachi from a disc myself it's obviously possible to get the celebi shiny)

Thanks for your concern anyway.
    That's what they say about the Jirachi that I obtained myself, saw it shining with my own eyes.
    The Celebi seems legit and matches up to the event information 100%. It's passed hack checks, there's always a chance that the .sav was edited, it wouldn't take much to make it appear shiny that way. It would be the only logical explanation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…