• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ketchup, I found a neat remix of womanizer, it's on youtube. Its remixed by the "rockstars" check it out, theres a mini guitar solo. XD

Whats new?
    I don't know how half the mods get to be mods. Rave was an idiot ever since he's been on the forums. And other people get modded after they've made just over 100 posts. How the hell can you make an opinion on someone with that many posts? My **** could be moderated and do a better job
    It's not surprising Babylon closed your thread. Seems he has alot of issues with gay people.
    Also, love the sig!
    D
    wow nice sig
    <3 womanizer ^-^
    Thankyou :) I still want to find that Medley song though, I remember it had stronger in it and Do somethin' O:
    So, Womanizer video, yes...no? I'm a maybe in terms of liking it or not. I think a few of the antics truly reminded me of her but the random nakedness took away from it, I saw no point artistically in having her naked.

I found this demo on youtube called "kill the lights" it's fake but I could seriously see a good song coming from it by britney, oh well. ^^
    KetchupO, I need your help, what is Britney's song called which was like, a Medley of her previous songs. I remember she was driving this big pink hummer O: I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE SONG WAS CALLED X_X
    yes. 8D You can even call Brit on her own phone line that her official blogger set up, but my phone sucks and I can't. XD; some people actually got to talk to her which is awesome.

I haven't been this excited since...forever
    Can I straighten something out? I don't dislike Britney as a person. She's been in deep enough **** as it is. I'm just not a fan of her music. Please don't assume that hating her music and hating her are mutually exclusive phenomena.
    Well, okay. XD I still like Britney's music myself, but it seems like everyone likes to make fun or her or pick on her because of her hard life style. If the media would just leave her alone, I think it would be a lot better for her. I think they're most of her problem anywhos.

So no problem. ^-^; No harm done.
    I was being sarcastic; I know she has fans. I was trying to be funny which I guess is an epic fail over the internet.

Sorry if I offended you; I didn't mean to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…