• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between December 19, 2011 and the time of this message, your claim on Lombre on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    I'm just gonna let you contact me, just to make sure it works (it seems to be rather picky sometimes >.<) So I'll be waiting! I really hope this works... >.<
    I think you posted on your wall instead of mine ^^; Sorry we missed Saturday >.< Monday is bad for you so that's fine. Looks like Wed it is.

8am-10:30am GMT is 5 hrs AHEAD of me, which is... 3am-5am EST. I should be on then, so that's no problem at all ^_^ We'll aim for that! *is uber happy again*
    hmm... i can do from 2AM-5AM GMT on Saturday, monday i cant do it anytime and wednesday 8AM-10:30AM GMT as well as 12:30PM-around 3PM the same wednes day. you can pick a time in these time brackets
    *is back from hiatus now*

It's up to you, when are you normally on Eastern time? I have my work schedule for like 2 or 3 weeks in advance, so I can schedule exactly when to get on to trade.
    If you're still looking for a Jirachi let me know, cus I'm still looking for the Shiny Cubone (the other guy fell through >.<) if not, I still have Victini and Zorua to trade for it if you want either of those. If none of them, let me know what you want and we'll see what I can come up with! And yes, all of them are legit. I can also breed you Dream World females as well!
    Hey, I'm wondering do you still have any of the Shiny Cubones left to trade? If you do I have a legit Victini, Jirachu, and Zorua I'm willing to trade for it. If it has to be Shiny though, I can see what I can find.
    Are your NirodanM and NidoranF still up for grabs? I have a Monferno and Prinplup I'd be willing to trade for them. In case it wasn't obvious, I'm using Diamond.
    "Patch remained quiet" because you resetted on a corner/side patch. Make sure there is a patch in each direction around your character before resetting.
    Ya that heracross was my very first shiny and I didn't even know at first because i could barely tell the difference but sure enough as soon as i purified it, it was shiny:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…