• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you still want to do a joint shop, all you have to do is ask a mid to out some posts in, most of the time they'd do it. I think it's be great to have a joint shop with you :)

I can trade right now; if that works for you?
    yea this 5th gen really changed a lot of stuff, im still trying to adjust as well haha

anyway sent the roamer abuse pm, lemme kno if u have any questions and good luck!
    lol seriously? man that pic makes me look like a wimp haha

anywho! i do have a jolly zekrom, 31/31/31/x/31/31, maybe since u cant get thundurus u cant get a zekrom either? im gonna redo my white for a diff zekrom as well, maybe mix? ideas r welcome....

also, in ur opinion, whats the best nature for a special eelektross? and for mix? lol i cant decide, input would be nice, thanks!
    yea no prob, thanks and ill pm/vm u once i get things ready here, anything else that might interest u since ill be moving pokes around?

lol btw, just curious, is that u in the pic?
    The victini and frillish sound cool, if it's okay, I'll snag a copy of those?

Chandelure, and Hydregion are probably the coolest :c

Well, some ideas, NP Riolu, Close Combat Arcanine. As for captures... You could do a jolly hustle durant (it has a nice hone claws set), Brave Golett, Brave Crimigan, stuff like that
    <33333

Gorgeous

And of course I can clone it, it's the least I can do :)

As for the Kyurem, I actually justgot one yesterday :s
    (oh, and your chandelure kicks ***)
    I don't know about the encounter slots in relation to the ivs or nature, so I dunno

And quick ball please
    Oh haha, I was wondering what you were doing.

As for pokemon, think you could catch me a Timid HP Ice Compoundeyes Joltik?
    Haha it's okay. Ill meet you on the wifi.

Oh, and I'm assuming you wouldn't mind me giving you a 30/31/31/x/30/31 jolly immunity gligar?
    Yeah, I am. Have a junk poke ready, i'll give you two clones so you can do different sets

My fc is 3181 5516 3483
    Damn, just missed you. I'll be on for another couple hours, so just VM me.

And yeah, I was referring to the PPRNG
    Thanks for the Snorlax and enjoy the Ferrothorn. Dont hesitate to ask for another trade and good luck with 5th gen rng
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…