• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanna give it a try *I'll put my Volcorona in the front ^^*
    I need to find a foreign ditto first though >.<

btw random, but thanks for the long and specific replies *really helps me understand it better ^^*
    =] Good luck on your hunt(s), I'm sure you'll get one, just dont give in ;)
    Guess I'll get back to Solosis hatching tomorrow!
    Well 20 encounters would be very lucky.. Im still really lucky and it took me 1217 of them =P
    Yeah I actually haven't gotten any of the games since Emerald because I didn't have a DS :p I tend to neglect the old ones too, but recently I took up a Scramble challenge on FR, so that's keeping me hooked on it.
    Haha I'd hate that so much. xD Well now that you mention silver I guess I can count the egg you get that's always shiny, so I can say I've had 2 shiny pokemon total. :p I wish I had spent more time on my crystal, I didn't get it until after R/S so it was kinda neglected. xD
    Haha yeah the only shiny I've ever gotten is Venipede. :p It's amazing that after playing the games since the beginning, well, GSC anyway, I've never ran into one. Oh well I guess I really didn't play to hunt shiny pokemon when I was 10. xD
    Yeah a lot of people like Litwick better, including me, I just meant that if you're lucky enough to RE a shiny pokemon, you should be happy no matter who you get. I've never RE'd one, so that's why I don't care if it's either one of the two. :p
    Yeah that is a pretty good idea. I'd hatch more too, but I like to focus on one hunt at a time. And a shiny Litwick would be amazing, even Elgyem wouldn't be too bad.
    Haha yeah I know. :p You definitely should RE for a while, it'll take your mind off Horsea for the time being. :)
    Im just doing the RE hunt as a break from hatching eggs ^^ Can use a break once in a while hehe =P
    You should join us in the RE litwick hunt and then MM a petilil ^^
    Have hatched 580 eggs so far, dont have a lot of time these days, rather suckish =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…