• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah been really busy lately and yes for a beautiful milotic ; 3...thanks for the good luck...at 270 eggs so far...still no shine yet...
    been good...just been managing my shiny thread and other threads....trying to hatch a shiny feebas, and chaining a shiny mareep at the same time...working too and everything...
    okay ill keep goin then thank u for the feedback...ill keep going...it may not to longer or it may be longer...but its just playin the russian roulette with a shiny pokemon cuaz per each hatch is 1/1365.3333 or something like that it will be a shiny...luck needs to be on my side to work...thank though for the feed back...
    Yeah I have. Sorry I wasn't responding I had to finish talking to my brothers and then my dad came home ad it's his birthday so... Yeah anyway, we can try later or saturday, not tomorrow.
    Sorry that I haven't responded. What was it that I was going to be trading and for what? I have been kinda busy lately.
    Yeah I think so, not entirely sure as I am celebrating my dads birthday tomorrow but I will pm you when I can, after like 2pm.
    The nn means nicknamed, which growlithe was nicknamed arcanine. The shinyeevees nature.. Well o can't remember right now, and I dont have acces to my ds right Noe so I can't check. I can tell you tomorrow though. O and what nature/gender is your charmander and well as is it UT and at what level.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…