• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Metalkid's Iv Calculator results
    Tepig -#498 (Adamant) Female (♀)
    HP: 31
    Att: 20 -21
    Def: 10 -11
    SpA: 30 -31
    SpD: 14 -15
    Speed: 28 -29
    im interested in this shiny tepig. i have shiny heatran, zapdos, and lake trio.
    well I think about it right now I am trying mming a shiny eevee hope its female but doesn't really matter.
    if I can figure out how to check ivs I'll train it to get the best out of it eevee's are so cool shiny or nonshiny
    well when I hatch a shiny eevee I am going to ev train it to its stats
    very confusing and I thought ev training was confusing so thats why people ask for certain natures and ivs
    yea I think so to but I know nothing about ivs,just finally figured out how to ev train,and don't really know much about natures.
    yea I was thinking about opening a shop but he told me not to I pokeshifted 70 pokemon for him and thats my job on this site to pokeshift,evolve trade,dex trade, and help people like dexoyss I gave him free starters and a japanese ditto.
    your welcome and hope everything goes well for you with matt36 he's a great guy.
    i want ur tru pikachu ill give you a elekid with cross chop and icepunch and if you want it to be adament i can do that as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…