• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokedexfiller

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saturday seems fine with me. I dunno what the time difference is, but it's 8:24 right now where I am. =/ Either way, I should be on at 5:30 on Saturday! ^_^
    Argh... man, I'm so sorry I didn't get on Serebii yesterday. Somehow my computer got hit by this annoying virus-thing (I blame my siblings -_-') and totally messed up my computer. I can trade on Monday if you're free.
    Haha, it's cool. ^_^ As it turned out, I wasn't anywhere near wifi yesterday, so I don't think we could've traded anyway. =P

So, tomorrow, then? (Hopefully, I'll be on Serebii when you post this time. >.<)
    Aw man, I just missed ya! ='( Sorry I didn't get your VM... I've been out all day. Think you'll be able to trade tomorrow?
    Next Saturday would be good. ('Cause then I'll be on SPRING BREAK! =D)

Oh, hey, have you tried out the Dream World yet?
    Aw man... I just missed your VM. -_-' Sorry... I was gone all day today so I didn't know you had sent that. Think you could trade sometime during the next few days? ^_^
    That's true... and since the Ho-oh shows up around Ash every-so-often, you could probably say that the whole thing is an anime team. =P

The only one I really want is Keldeo, (he's so cute! =D) I can trade anywhere from this time to about an hour afterward. I can trade tomorrow at almost any time, though. ^_^

Huh... that's a pretty straightforward moveset. There's not really any place you could put False Swipe, (well, unless you wanted to get rid of Shadow Ball).
    Aw, you traded? Cheater. =P Haha, I'm just kidding. ^_^ But your right, it really is an anime team - minus the Arbok. ^_^

Looks like you officially have all the legends. Now to wait for the events. ^_^ And hey, doesn't your Gallade know False Swipe?
    Quilava all the way. 'Nuff said. ^_^ Though I'm glad you didn't pick Totodile as your favorite Johto starter. (Cyndaquil <-- RIVALRY --> Totodile)

Hey, I'm all for Hypnosis and Dream Eater (it's also fun when you have a Darkrai that knows Dark Void. =P ) Honestly, it's probably a... err, healthier strategy than stuff like Explosion - Revive and Mean Look - Perish Song. Suiciding only gets you so far. =P
    I'm more of a grass-type person myself, but I think I might pick Oshawott next time just so I can get a Dewott. (Dude, it's a ninja-sea-otter! =P)

You people and your status moves that make catching legendaries ten-times easier... >_< Well, it probably won't take you too long, then. Just make sure you bring Tornadus and Thundurus along with you, (otherwise Landorus won't show.) ^_^

It's even scarier when I have a Drifblim and a Golem that know Explosion, too. >=D
    Man, you should've chosen Snivy! ^_^ I just love how smug it is, (it's such a Treecko poser, but whatever. =P) I actually kinda like Samurott and Dewott, but I can't stand Oshawott. >_< Guess I'll keep on picking the grass starters, then...

0.0 Err... sorry to burst your bubble, but Landorus is probably harder to capture than Kyurem, if only because it can actually run out of PP after 20-or-so turns and kill itself. >_<

Ah, nostalgia. ^_^ Haha, I'd totally use my ol' Platinum team (Skuntank + Explosion + Revives = Best Battle Strategy Eva! XP) if it wasn't still stuck in the level 50s. =P
    NICE! =D Guess now you'll just hafta beat Cynthia and Miyamoto. (Good thing your starters wasn't a Serperior... >_<)

Aw, you used a Master Ball? Cheeeeeeaaaapppp... hehe, I just kidding. ^_^ At least you didn't have to go through the pain of having to constantly heal your Pokemon because of Endeavor. >_<

So what are you gonna try to catch now? Landlorus? The Musketeer Dogs? Volcarona?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…