• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, and it kept me sane while REing, worried I'd missed a shiny. It only turns off sometimes, btw. I was hoping to God it wouldn't be on there. I would've had to catch it without taking a pic for fear of losing the shiny.
    I was looking at my DSi with the volume off. Glanced at my 3DS, saw the camera zooming out on a Shiny Litwick. Thank God it wasn't on my DSi. It has some hardware malfunction that causes it to randomly turn off if a front corner is touched.
    It is? Okay, I was using Adamant anyway. I'll breed another sync if need be; I doubt I will since I have an eternal fear of touching the corner of my DSi against something when there's a shiny on the screen.
    Yeah, I will! If I end up hunting the inside of Dragonspiral again, I'll use a Modest sync instead of the Adamant one I'm going to be using now. I may use Modest on one and Adamant on the other now and use the one I don't get for a future hunt.
    Because her game deleted itself, she didn't care when her shinies were deleted, and she gets the right nature without a sync.

Do you think a hunt in Dragonspiral is likely to come soon to the 5th Gen Thread? I think I'll RE Golett now.
    People think she hacks. She posted a goodbye in the 5th Gen Thread. I'm thinking about REing shiny Golett since it has a 100% Encounter Rate.
    That's what I'm thinking of doing, too. Although I haven't caught any legends yet. I may triple RE and SR with Gray. Pamizard is quitting the forums, I just saw.
    Okay, just gimme a list and I can make you one! You'd have to tell me how big you want it. It could take a few days, but likely not more than that.
    Oh, I thought you meant a My Shinies banner, lol

And Wellspring Cave has Woobat and Roggenrola. No need to appoligize!
    Sure, as in the kind I have? I'll make you one if you want!

And yeah, I like the Pokemon in Wellspring a lot. I was considering adding Axew by going to Mistralton, but I wanted to do this one.
    I would continue that from when I stopped for the circuit, but that's looking like next weekend's RE hunt. I'll check the SPP Dex and Pokearth.
    I'm not going to. I'm just not motivated. Maybe another RE hunt! I don't wanna hatch eggs right now or SR, and RE is still interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…