• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ye... meant to get back to about that... learned that E-stone was extended to males, so nothing from your end will be necessary. The ones done so far are:
    Adamant UT Non Shiny
    Adamant EVed Non Shiny
    Jolly UT Non-shiny
    Plan on working on these guys as soon as I catch my Thundurus
    o right, last piece of info. Its a female frame xD. Doesnt get much better than that. I can only currently do it for the dratini's, unless the murkrow and magikarp. Wait. Just thought about something. If that... then that... great! I need you to get me ONE of every natured shiny form dratinis you want with just a 31 in Att. That's it. Or the male one with any nature and a 31 in both special att and def as well as Extremespeed and thats it. I feel like a total dolt.
    good news. found a flawless shiny spread. wont require any parents that I dont already have either! And yes, it is a low framed, everstone frame, so any nature is possible and DW = true.
    Well, it is Hidden Power Steel 70, which isn't too bad. It's unique for sure. I will see what I can do about that last point, which will kill me if I don't find a flawless spread. Oh, but I do have Physical and special pseudohexflawless spreads (31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31), just no true flawless spreads.
    GAH! The best shiny frame I can find is only a 31/31/31/31/30/31 spread! And at that, I would need another female w/ correct nature from a foreign cart and 31/31/x/x/x/x. Can you possibly help with the female parents for the shinies guys? I need them in every nature that you want to be made. Or you could go with one male with a x/x/x/31/x/x dratini (With ExtremeSpeed).
    first flawless DW extremespeed dratini hatched... jolly non shiny. Time to get working on others. How many left?... Sigh...
    Um, I just saw your post in the DW trading thread and thought I should warn you, at this point you can't have a legit DW Ralts; they haven't been released yet. I just learned that after getting one in a trade last week. I'm not accusing you of anything; but someone must have hacked in order to get that Ralts (or at least its parents).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…