• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good thing he's worried about that sorta thing though, does show that he cares about what you like to do ;) I say he sounds like a keeper!
    Hmm I always seem to get colours wrong, apparantly I look with my nose instead of my eyes, so I'll keep that completely up to you if you dont mind =P Giving you all the artistic freedom ;)
    There's double grass inside and out. So I'll make a few banners, featuring various Pokemon from there. Should I add the first Evo's or finals to the banners?
    Hmm I'd love a normal non-shiny Dragonite, as it's my favorite.. Has been since I first got one in my very first pokemon game hehe =P As for text, 'Naka's Shiny Card' would be fitting I think, but I'll take anything that includes either Naka or Nakashima and does imply those are my shinies, youre the artist, up to you ^^
    I wouldnt mind any waiting time, as life obviously has priority, and we cant have boyfriends getting neglected now can we ;)
    Hey Jelly are we doing Pinwheel or Dragonspiral? Cause I have time to make Completant and Hunter banners now.
    Just wondering.. would you consider making me a banner like yours? I've been wanting to make a shiny card, and the way you put your shiny sniby sprite on there gave me the idea that a banner like that would make an awesome shiny card that I could just add sprites to as I go along =P Would fully understand if you dont want to though, as I know it can be quite some work ;)
    okay sounds great then make a banner that it starts after the celestial tower hunt April 27th through the 30th...that should give us enough time to re for a shiny...
    thanks i didn't think so...i already did it and my shinies are ready to ev train some more...can't wait until they can go online and battle like pros lol...
    Hey Jelly! I'm in need of your cloning services once again. XD Please do let me know the next time you're online and able to clone. Thanks! :)
    do u know if its okay to transfer pokmon to black and white while hatchin eggs?...it won't effect the shiny hunt would it...
    So is RNG legit like i dont know i seamed to have screwed up the forums and im sorry. But why is RNG legit i just want to know your thoughts.
    I wasn't tryin to bash anyone but everyone took it the wrong way so i just tried to change the subject but everyone just keeped goin...im not worred if it is or not...its not really of a big deal to me...im just gunna stay out of it until everyone clams down...ur right though everyone has there own opinions....
    Agreed, and I will. SPPf, Gmail, Serebii, and PokeCommunity are probably all safe, so I'll stick to my Favorites
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…