• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to defeat all of the Kanto Gym leaders as well as Red. I only have Groudon and Kricketune left to reclaim after my SS corruption back in June, so hopefully I'll hurry up and get that done. D8

Keep at it! I want to see you get it! C:
    Holy heck! You're doing well! I hope Karrablast shines for you soon, I have little to no patience for eggs. Have you decided on a nickname for it?

I've been hunting in Pinwheel, but my desire to continue is practically gone. I think I'm happy just playing all of my games as normal until I reach Groudon on SS, and then I'll take as much time as I want single-SRing him. :3
    LOL! Oh, true. So very true. x__x I'm astounded by the idiocy that the thread has, and yet I'm somehow drawn to it because of that. I don't even know...

You hunting? :3
    Eep! Sorry, I had to change the question to "5th Gen shiny" because otherwise it would technically be off-topic. ;3; I did that after you posted your response~
    Slept till like 1 PM then just chilled. P:
    SRed Ho-oh and got nothing so, UNSUCCESSFUL~
    Oh. ): Yeah, i don't trust used games that much, either. I dunno, the ones I buy are always broken. :C

And, it was fine. Unsuccessful though, lol.
    Such a long story. Killed a shiny Aron, critted a shiyn Weedle, and lost the others when my game corrupt. :C

Yeah, I've been with the Shiny Club's from the begining. I've been posting since they were made, haha!

You can do it!! GET THEM LEGENDS!
    I've been hunting since '04. But, I lost all the shinies I had before my Drifblim. :C (My banner says the dates I got them if your interested.)

Thanks. I guess I am 'experienced', haha. And yourself?
    Artemis is the Goddess of the Moon, and they are brothers and sisters. I intend to name all the box legends after gods/goddesses. Groudon will be Gaia(Goddess of the Earth), Kyogre will be Poseidon(God of the Sea), etc, etc.

Sweet! Get that Ho-oh!
    Yep, my Woobat/Swoobat are sisters. Lugia and Ho-oh are brother and sister GODS. /into mythology if you know who Artemis and Apollo are.

And, it's up to you! If you feel like buying it, then do it! Maybe a used copy?
    Yeah, I was looking for Roggenrola in Wellspring Cave, but got two Woobat's LOL. Never got that Roggenrola.

And haha! Once I get Ho-oh, he will be there too~
    Hello. :)
    Thanks, my collection really has doubled since last year this time, haha! More like, 17 new shinies since this time last year, haha!
    Yay, my Woobat needs more attention.

I'm glad people can notice my shiny banner link. The banner is just WAY to big for Serebii's rules so I had to hotlink, glad to know it is noticeable!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…