• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You lucky person.. Grats on that shiny xD Now may I borrow your MM luck for a bit? I'll trade you my SR luck for it :')
    I just found out what i want shiny in virizion forest...i would like a shiny virzion...i might soft reset for it instead of reing....
    no i wasn't pushin her i just thought she would like to help...cuaz she posted right after one of my messages and i loved it...she seemed eager to spread the word too...i would never push anyone that they don't want to do...
    hey jelly whats ^...just got back on and im glad u like the banner nakashima made...i say it and i requested her to show it to u earlier...
    Hey everyone sorry to say I won't be online until much later today! So organizing may be a little slow for next weekend's event. I'll see you all later and hopefully get the details done so we can get this thing started! Love you all. <3
    yeah thats fine...im just not fawn to cottonee...but if i do get one shiny i would still cherrish it because its a shiny...manybe even a venipede would be a nice shiny...so how is it to be that we have what u said April 29th to May 1st or 2nd...sounds good to me...also some requested ur ideas for ur prizes...i think it was like ur speedpaintings i think they said it sounded cool...
    also i wanted to say that the only reason i didn't want pinwheel at first was because i have only black version so the pokemon that i want shiny would be petlil but its not in black....go figure...but for everyone ill do it...not a selfish person...
    hey sorry that i had to go so early....didn't realize the time and i had to get to work...so just let me know whats up about the shiny event....
    Nope, nothing right now, got out of the relationship where we were living together about 7 months ago, and am just not ready to get into the next relationship, as I just still am not over the guy to be honest.. Ah well, we'll see what happens in the future right..
    I did a userbar for the Litwick hunt btw ^^ Finally got the moving sprite on it to work. In my excitement I didnt add any proper effects to the bar itself though.. But meh, mebbe next time n_n If you like the moving sprite bar in my sig, feel free to ask for any hunt-based userbars, as I'm currently not bound to school or a job, I has a lot of spare time xD
    Just so everyone knows; I'm not going to be around for awhile, a few hours most likely. Other things to do and whatnot. Message me/whatever and I'll get back to you later! <3
    Can always talk to me, I usually understand things others wont ;)
    I felt (feel) exactly the same way about my ex. Honestly, I once had a boyfriend at school, and it was just, awkward really. I personally think that face to face meeting means theres a lot of opinions being formed on looks, where on the internet, that is a lot less, you really have to judge based on who a person is, not how a person looks n_n
    Oh I totally get what youre saying. I've met 2 of my exes online, and no one took us seriously either. Though I actually moved in with one of them, and if it werent for money issues we'd still be together. Honestly though, people need to start understanding that it doesnt matter how or where you meet, it's how you care for eachother that really matters n_n
    I'll PM them to you when I'm done. I have to do the outside completant and both hunters. I have to go now, but I'll do them soon, hopefully. They'll be done in time.
    Not really anything I really dont like, depends on how its used. Any colour that fills an entire webpage is just too much imho. *Once again glares at website* For a banner that wouldnt be a problem though ;)
    Thats amazing n_n Do keep in mind moving in is very different xD It really is a big step, and you'll experience eachother in a whole different way. That isnt a bad thing though, as long as ur realtionship is strong ^^
    I was thinking Cottonee/Petilil/Venipede/Sewaddle, the Monkeys, and some from outside for the Completant ones, and 2 banners for Hunter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…