• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OOOOOH, interesting new pic pic. and yes, went out for NOTHING . -.- the mall is closed too! (sad face)
    oh, english, a bit vietnamese, taking french.T_T

im not either, so we are both good :)

rawrrrr, im getting it now, ill be back happy, or sad, we shall se :)

oh and it stopped rainging, meaning gtg! byers! :)
    hahaha, do thou speakith any other languge?

.... what if i am secretly chinese? poor wifey. ):

Im getting a new phone, and i would like some help...

Seek VS Innuendo Im a texter so both are fine. I'd be happy with either one. But I cant decide!

The seek cant play videos -.- but its a good music player (i dont have an ipod)
    keep judging me! O:< haha. ooooh, so manga? i only read death note :3

Noooo, i was foolish and asked for chilli even though i know i dont like chilli. ):

O: OH GOSH, I BETTER EAT ALL MY RICE, I DONT WANT WIFEY TO BREAK OUT! O:
    hmmmmm? *raises eye brown*

im eating chilli, and quite frankly, i dont like it, but if i dont finish ill get in twubble with the parents 3:
    laughed cuz like..... IDK, i thought it was interestingly funny, okay? hahaha

so turns out im not allowed to leave the house until it stops raining. yay... ]:
    Eh, i decided not to run. but after a looong shower i feel slightly better! :)

Noo-aope, it's white. I remember because im like "hahahaha thats funny."

cheyeaaaaa
    Oh, and I gtg, soon, or now, so I assigned u co-gm. Anything you'd like to say or tell the ppl in the SU go ahead! :)
    Yeah now, I write it like t-shirt

I have a cold, but i don't think I should run... Having trouble breathing+running=death x_x jk lol

Olivia white's cat died ):
    Hahaha oh I see... I found out when in my sign ups and I say tee shirt it censors it. Lol

Oh I love the feeling of "being drunk" when your not intoxicated :p

I actually have to go out today..... I have to by fish tank supplies, cell phone store, and then I'll make myself run.... Even thigh I'm sick and miserable lol.

KMG said he'd get it in by saturday.... I think he's just messing with my head now. Lol, idk why, he's not the role player that I hate on this forum... Lol

It was good. I always like tear up whenever an animal dies. It's so much sadder than if a human dies... Idk why, lol. I like some of the songs, :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…