• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, of course school has to have SOME holidays. :p *shrugs* I think the number of Christians in Malaysia is very.... Small.
    I want the grass one, but I guess there's a certain order u have to do to get them? And virizion is the last one ://
    When you have some free time, could you help me edit the awkward wording? ^^ I'm going to make an SC on Legacy you see and right now, Forbidden Song is cancelled. Whee! Could you suggest me anything interesting?
    “But Mum, let me take a picture please!” the girl had said and almost immediately, she pressed onto a button located on the top of one of those metallic cuboids. Bright, white light blinded my eyes and for a second, I had thought that I had finally lost my eyesight. Shock and panic had caused me to go too far to the right, sending me crashing into a trashcan and I got a splitting headache from the clanging sound the clash caused. “There, that’s enough, sweetie,” she said as I was slowly recovering, “Let’s go before the ice cream van drives off.”

Her daughter followed her obediently and she shot me what I think seemed to be an apologetic look. I shudder. Those flashes from the metallic cuboids have always been such a phobia of mine, afraid that one day that flash will permanently hurt my eyes and leave me blind forever. Even now, I try to avoid that town as much as I can so that I can remain a sharp-eyes grass type of the Halycon Forest instead of a blind Pokemon bound to be hunted.

So I stay away so I can admire the forest, teeming with life and beauty. Let the humans be, let them live in their busy, lifeless cities and towns. Although I don't and can never understand humans' hearts, I believe that everyone's happiness is the only thing that matters.
    And that makes me stop and wonder how humans could ever live where they do now. I can barely imagine how they are able to enjoy life among such greenless places where nature is at its least and how they can still remain smiling among all the noise and polluted air they face every single day. Once, when I had visited a nearby city to observe human life, I saw many people crowding the town and they had small, metallic cuboids in their hands which emitted a flash every few minute or so. I could still remember an incident where a young girl had spotted me one day.

“Mum, mum, look, it’s a Petilil. Can I have it, Mum? Please, pleeeeease!†the young girl had said, clutching onto her Mum’s sleeve. I had felt like running away then, obviously not interested in the offer. Thankfully, her mother managed to understand how I felt and how I desired freedom so badly. With a smile upon her face, she had patted me on my head and reassured me with her affection that I would not be tampered with.

“Come on sweetheart, we’ll catch a Pokemon for you in the future,†she had said, eyes glistening with wisdom. As a response, the child’s eyes began glowing with tears, “Don’t cry, sweetie. I’ll buy you some ice cream to cheer you up. How does that sound like?†I had sighed in relief when the girl smiled at her Mum’s suggestion, waterworks coming to a halt.
    Nah, mainly they all have around the same plot. ._.

You've a new profile pic? Ooh, yeah, that looks cool. Amy, could you comment on this?

Birds whistled love songs in a seemingly peaceful forest, waterfall serenely flowing downward, sunlight softly glowing; a beauty the forest was. It was the perfect picture of serenity. I sigh, relaxing in my small home; a small cave which offered me shelter and although it was quite cramped, it managed to keep me safe from the hungry predators outside, just waiting to grab animals like me when they had a chance. My home is also quite near the main river, mixed thoroughly by the local waterfall, the perfect place to relax for a while.

I would have loved to spend my free time dipping into the pool and feeling cool temperatures bathe me from annoying heat. But it was one of those days when I felt lazy, as though getting up would ruin my time to relax. So, I had dragged my comfortable nest made out of bracken and moss near the entrance where I could enjoy the beautiful views of the forest, greens soothing my soul. From my cave, I could see rodents skittering by, nuts and leaves in their paws, birds swooping down to feast on insects, dew on the grass glistening with life.

I love my home.
    Awwww, have fun maybe? lol.

Terrakion, but i found out you need the steel type before u can get terrakion. -_____-
    You're on a computer in class?

Or cell phone? haha.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, just wandering the internet. Trying to figure out how to catch the musketeer in Victory road. THE BOULDER WON'T MOVE! >.<" (yes i tried strength.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…