• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good good ^^. uh...i dunno XD;. yeaaaa...yea it did...kinda made double battles a pain in the butt tho >>...i almost lost one because he wasnt fast enough to get a hit in...i almost lost half my team and the battle because of that...it was bad...real bad. mmmmhmm sounds like it. well i was training my zozoark or the pre-form of it (forgot what it was called ><) and it evolves at 30...i wanted it to learn nightslash as soon as it evolved...so i decided to let Heiko (that druddigon i told you about) go all out in battling while i let the young ones gain ex through the exp share...but...he leveled up to 30 during the battle then leveled up to 31 during the same battle...making me miss the evolution move at 30...so i had to go back and get a heart scale and all that...ugh it was a mess...you ever do that before?...it frustrated me cause i didnt think he would level up that fast since he already went to 30...but..yea...heh ^^;.
    lol like my dad. ah~ and he always shout at my mum and i have to stop him.

my country is just a flat plane. just 3 meters of flood is enough to wipe out this land.
    lol cocky or just being stubborn haha.

well every year has natural disasters and it seems like increasing. well...i guess my country can say bye bye soon.
    oh that is one tough stuff. you make me scared.

i just watched a EF4 tornado in south dakota USA. super violent. still ripping stuffs after 40mins.
    lol it is not. it is like the skills you learnt when you were kid is different when you are an adult.
    Acquisition of Skill. basically understand the person's skills over the years or practices.
    no i can't. i am doing my essay now. somehow i didn't do well for my previous term so i have supplement assignment.
    wow. that is one awesome finish! alot of people cheered for them when they managed to score isn't it?

and lol i think you can't even scream at all. more like gasping for air haha!
    right right, thats what i have been doing...up until that night...heh oh well. ah alright then i shall try it ^^. ah right right...i had the fire one too...he was...difficult...(then i discovered the float stone, made it much easier, lol). nooooo i dont like doing that, and besides i leveled up my baby pokes...i didnt want to start that over again...speaking of that, i made abit of a mistake in the game today XD;...though im sure alot of trainers made that mistake too, i'll tell ya next time when the message isnt so darn long. i dunno...that is odd though huh? >>.
    ok you are stubborn. for me i just stop my medication until i just have flam left.

lol so how you scream for your fav team?
    well yeah. and what enhancement? there are there to make sure your body don't crumbled under sickness!

and yes me and my bro completed that game. whew we were screaming when we completed the grandmaster galaxy.
    lol! and yeah i try not to go crazy haha.

and probably you shouldn't be stubborn when you are sick. oh well.

super mario galaxy green star missions and grand master galaxy prankster comet mission are very tedious one. we have to play together to complete them lol.
    lol it is easy to finish this mario game you see. not like super mario galaxy 2.

you don't like it you still have to take it! and ooh my yaoi anime has finished downloading!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…