• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the compliment =] Really just wanted one for personal use, so pls dont feel like im pushing it onto you guys or smmit.. I just enjoy making things like that ;)
    Not gotten any new shinies yet, as I havent been able to do much today, just been back at the pc for like 30 minutes really, which is where i usually play pokemon xD How about you? Any progress yet?
    Oh, I see! Well this weekends pretty much been voted to Pinwheel Forest so..
    You don't like shiny Venipede or Cottonee? I would think a Whimsicott would interest you. o:
    I heard you're co-hosting the next RE shiny hunt?
    Sounds like fun :D I might join in :)
    Hope you're own shiny hunts are all going well, and not too tedious?
    Ill be out for a little...so if u need to contact me just leave me a message and ill get back with u...won't be out that long....so i should back in little bit...
    I'm not sure what you mean with your last message o:

And apologies accepted ^^
    Welcome and I hope you enjoy posting and reading in the club~
    okay then will make it the 29th to the 2nd of may....add a extra day for luck...gotta go to work talk to u later....
    I think we should move it to friday-sunday this weekend. o: Most people will have school over those days. So 29th-1st?
    Thats very kind of you ^^ Read back until my last post and still didnt see any though =/ Seems rather odd that theyd post a warning in a fast moving thread rather than to send out a mass pm though.. thats what i would do if i were the mod =/
    Nope, just subtract how many you feel like youve encountered, i think u said 300 somewhere, so subtract 300 from that number and make the number you get from that ur starting number ;)
    Rlly? I read like 2 pages back as I usually do after I miss a few hours, but didnt see such a message =/ well thats awesome. We're not allowed to have conversations on these boards? >.> Very social.
    You do realise people in the topic have said about 20 times, no joke, that you can just scroll down on the back of ur trainer card to see ur total number of encounters? If you write down the number you start off with, then look at the number again when you want to know how many youve encountered, you can just subtract the first number from the second number to see how many encounters youve had xD
    It doesn't have to be next week, it can be whenever you have time, even if it's a month from now. But yeah that's the general idea. :) I just need someone willing to help me. xP
    Well it wasn't directly, I was just used as an example. xD I usually don't have problems with posting though. :) And while I'm thinking of it, do you think, maybe this week. You could help me with a little project? I wanna restart on Black, but don't wanna lose all my Pokemon. Sadly I only have one DS, so would you be willing to help me transfer maybe 10 to 15 Pokemon to my White? :)
    Haha it's fine. :p I already got pointed out for being off topic so I kinda don't wanna get on their bad side.
    Yeah I know don't remind me. :p I'd say congrats but I think I already posted on that page. The mods are cracking down on the rules of the thread recently.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…