• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Coul I get the celibi and shiny ponytas first? Then the beldum and after whatever you want. I can get like.ten trades in right now, but when I get back like in an hour we can finish ok?
    Hmm ok I don't have them all so could we do as much as I have? but could we do the rest In like an hour to an hour and a half?
    Ok, I am just going to go and catch like another 60 plenum or so, so give me like ten minutes, oh now I have lunch. I will pm you when I can trade bak, probably like in a half an hour.
    It's like a whole box full, I will need to go and capture some pokemon for the trade back, you can release trm later.
    Hey just wondering f ou could help me clone a HUGE batch of event and shiny pokemon? It would probably have a whole 2 box worths of pokemon, and I just wanted to make sure you were still on board to be with my shop, remember you get to keep a clone of anything you want, and if there is something in my shop you want just let me know as I am also doing breeding rounds soon. Vm when you can do this, hopefully tomorrow(Monday)
    snivy
    oshawott
    tepig
    lilligant
    pawnward
    kyreum
    virizion
    tranqill
    lillipup
    karrablast
    purrlion
    sandile
    litwick
    meinfoo
    krokidile
    chillarmy
    giglath
    rufflet
    musharma
    denio
    axew
    fraxure
    drudgion
    zora
    elektross
    tynamo
    venipiede
    MY 5th gen shinies
    snivy
    oshawott
    tepig
    lilligant
    pawnward
    kyreum
    virizion
    tranqill
    lillipup
    karrablast
    purrlion
    sandile
    litwick
    meinfoo
    krokidile
    chillarmy
    giglath
    rufflet
    musharma
    denio
    axew
    fraxure
    drudgion
    zora
    elektross
    tynamo
    venipiede

plze tell me offers! only 5th gen shines looking for shiny female pokemon (or male)
    and a female contrary snivy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…