• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I just made a clan and I was wondering if you would like to join.
    It's called the Apple Club where we talk about lots of stuff o_O.
    So it would be great if you could join!
    Just read the rules and yeah. If you have any questions just ask me.
    If you don't wanna join...no hard feelings! It will just make me cry for a couple of minutes....
    To find this club just go to serebiiforums main page and scroll down and you will see the section clubs...yay!
    I'm at Royal Holloway. I chose it ahead of Kings and UCl cos those two required compulsory Latin as part of my course. I really regret not pushing myself more now, get yourself even a 2:1 from UCL and you're set for life. I love my subject though (Classical Studies), and if I get a first I'll look to carry it on to Masters and maybe even P.H.D level.

I did philosophy back in the day for AS-level, but the only real memory I have of Kant is my friends laughing at his name when said fast. But depressing really.

I'm not 100% sure why I thought you were an aussie. I think it's cos I see posts by you at what is for us the early morning, and just assumed you were posting in the day time (as it would be there). Weird...
    Um yeah I'm at university too. Doing my finals at the moment. My plan is no revision=no stress till the night before. In the U.K, just realised i missed that bit out. Dunno why, I thought you were Australian.

You're in Scotland? I've got a mate at St. Andrews, and one hot girl from our area went to Edinburgh. What do you study? Sorry for the bombardment of q's btw.
    You must admit? You make it sound so forced :p I've also picked up on some of your metal thread posts. Not such a metal man myself (though not averse to the odd bit of blind guardian /zeppelin, not quite sure how they're viewed in the "metal community", or if zeppelin even constitute metal really) but I always appreciate someone who's into their music.

Are you from the U.K?
    Well, the major difference between the two (in my opinion) is that college could be used to refer to any post high school education that offers accredited degree courses. Generally, when I think of a university, I think of colleges that are relatively large and have a large number of students. See, where I live there's a community college, a technical college (where I go to school) and a university. The community college...I'm not sure what they do.[/sarcasm] A community college is a junior college with living facilities that provides and education comparrable to the first two years of college at a university (according to answers.com, that is).

The technical college offers degree fields that are more career-oriented such as degrees in machine tools technology, computer aided design, radiology, commercial truck driving, computer programming, and even a degree in the culinary arts.

Not only does the university offer degree fields that are career-oriented like some of the ones I mentioned, but also offers courses that would fall under the category of fine arts and sciences that are not applied sciences.
    I just wanted to let you know that I was haven't forgotten about the message you sent me. I was planning on responding to you earlier today, but circumstances (mostly) beyond my control prohibited me from using the computer when I wanted to. I may not be able to respond for a few days due to the fact that I have college classes to attend as well as another obligation. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I hadn't forgotten.

So how's life where you are?
    I saw your thread that was closed, about rapping and debating. How cute! For the sake of humor and fun, I would love to rap/debate with you over the existence of the Judeo-Christian God. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…