• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah i no, very dissapoiting about chelsea. We still have the champions league to aim for which is on wednesday! i cant wait.

Also, i just had a wifi battle which went successfully in my favour ;)
    Ahh good luck with it all. I really cant be bothered to think up a standard team right now so ive gone back to my old favourites, roulette, but because hardly anyone plays roulette, i now play that only MY TEAM gets rouletted. Its still fun but very challenging at times. Specially when ive got a bunch of UU's against the standard 6!
    Hey, hows it going. I aint been battling much lately and, well, yesterday i had my first wifi battles for around a month or so.

How about your self.

I feel a bit rusty lol.
    Oh, sorry, didn't reply to your last message >_<
    Well, I've already transfered Azelf, and I'm already using it in battle =P
    Anyways, when you want a IV battle, PM me and I may give one to you.
    Not EXACTLY now... hummm ... or maybe now too! =P if you agree on sending a Pokémon from my Diamond to Pearl =D
    I'm about to send this Azelf to Pearl, but for this, I'll need GTS and GTS isn't the safest place to transfer Pokémon.
    You agree? =)
    Lawlz.
    Not as in the whole ''Yo momma'' thing.
    Cause that phailz.
    Reread the disscussion?
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    I loled when I saw that in the game XD Sig was empty, so decided to put it there =P

Thanks for the message! Would never expect this ^^

EDIT: Ah and I'll be ready to do the IV battle ;D
    Yeah, sure! well, congrats!
    And sorry, but I'll have to refuse it now x_x
    Not really in the mood =( Sorry again. also very sleepy because I could only sleep today at 5 AM and had to wake up at 9 AM.
    I must learn how to sleep >_<

EDIT: ah, and the one I tried was the bulky one =p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…