• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Starlight Aurate

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, Stabberz wanted me to inform my friends (you) that his new fic up. Go on, take a look! Well, if your friends with Stabberz at least, and if your into fan fiction. :)
    hey would you like to join the writers blog i made? it has a really interesting story on it so i kinda want ur opinion on my intro part 1 if ur interested cliick on my page and go to the writers blog
    That is a bit true, but it's not my fault, it's the official sprite for Eevee in the Pokemon Platinum game. Platinum's going to be AWESOME!!! :D
    Eeveelution Evolution is basically a club revolving around the Eeveelutions where you can discuss anything thats on your mind relating to the subject, like say for instance you actually had a DS and wanted some advice on your newly created Eeveelution team, instead of going to the regular team rate board where they would not take you seriously you could ask for help in this club instead. You probably don't know this, but there's a lot of people who consider Eevee fans weak for training an entire team of Eeveelutions because they don't consider the team strong enough to hold its own... I'm gonna prove em wrong.

But, back to the topic at hand. It's really just a place where people with similar interests can gather in one place and talk about a subject they care about. What do you like about the Eeveelutions? Do you like them in the pokemon series, do you read the comics and think that an Eevee who can switch between her forms is an interesting idea. Is it just the character design that interests you. Where not like the clan you were trying to join thats just about the battling. (Although, I will admit that the battling is loads of fun.) Oh yeah, we're also going to be doing a caption contest soon to try and bring in new members. That's why I figured I'd let you know.

Also, if you plan to join then please read and follow the directions in the first post. The quickest way to convince them that they don't want you to join is by simply not following the directions. I'd suggest that you poke around random pages of the club and see if it's something you'd like to participate in. That's the best way to make a decision about a club.

And again, I don't run the club, I just want it to do well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…