• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, that helps quite a bit. Movesets probably won't be that hard to figure out I think.
    Are there any good leads? Or has that role in a sense been eliminated?
    Well that's pretty good. So the trio are more sweepers? What are some popular or good walls/tanks?
    I kinda figured Zoroark would suck. Though maybe in the future it would be a good challenge to try and use.
    Alright, well that's good to know. Going through the fifth Gen Pokemon, I kinda like the musketeer trio and Zoroark the most.
    Basically things such as which Pokemon fit the roles of a team, common movesets perhaps. Teambuilding? Not entirely sure. I don't need a lot of information, just enough to get started a little.
    Hello!
    Wonjoon told me that you'd be willing to tutor me about the 5th Gen.
    I'd just like to say thanks for doing this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…