• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah I forgot about that account haha. I guess I really have been away a long time...
    And thanks! I might take you up on it!
    I'm glad to be back
    Hey Nato, it's Coon from Elementals. I'm not sure if you remember me since it's been a while. I'm back to the forums again. I probably won't be battling competitively since the metagame has gotten ridiculously far ahead of me, but I'll be around. Leave me a VM if you want!
    When an Avatar dies, he/she and all other previoius Avatars are reincarnated and reborn into a new baby from the next nation in the cycle. And yes, Tenzin is the son of Aang and Katara.
    It's called The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra. It's based 70 years after the events of the original show, and follows the story of the next Avatar, a girl named Korra from the Southern Water Tribe. She's already mastered Water, Earth, and Fire, and will learn Airbending from Aang and Katara's son, Tenzin. But she also has to deal with an uprising of an anti-bending movement in Republic City, where the show will mostly take place.
    ----------
    Wow, just wanna say how successful this club has been.
    I joined a real long time ago and had it as one of my subscribed threads. Then I come back and notice that the last post was today, which completely shocked me.

So... keep up the good work :D
    ----------
    Thanks, natopotato22, thebluekid and I have tried very hard to keep the club alive. There have been some slow points, but the key is gaining active members. Perhaps you'd like to post a few times? Or use a banner/userbar in your sig? =D
    ok first order of business under my tutorage you have to put "i am da potato" in your sig or i wont tutor you for being too serious
    If you need any help with in-game or getting a competitive team when your done feel free to ask me with anything. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…