• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay well I will take a look at it when I got access to the computer. Wanna pm or vm me a form?

Pokemon(s): Look on serebii images, pick a Pokemon(s) and specify either DW or sugimori
    Theme: Here just list what colors and any other specifics you would like.
    Text: Any words you would like on the banner, list them here.

If you feel that my form is missing anything, let me know and tell me what else you had in mind.
    I will definitely check it out, thanks :) hopefully the program isn't dumb simple like paint haha.

I will check it out once I'm on my computer.
    Portable? Like phone-wise? It wouldn't be anything like regular photoshop, I download brushes and fonts which I use on the computer. But if I can get photoshop back I will make you your banner

And it looks like your shop is gonna be real good, I'll be sure to trade with ya when its up and going.
    As I told Matt, I'd do it for him nothing in return; I only wanted credibility. I was using a free 30 day trial of photoshop cs5 cause I don't got the money for the program, so if I can redownload it (if possible) I will most likely do it for you. Is your shop gonna be real good?
    Ah, what'd you see? My sig or Matt's Shack thread opener?

And thanks a lot, I don't think much of it but I guess I'm alright.
    Thats pretty much the only way to go about it. Spent a few hours doing it myself, but now thatm y boxes are in order it makes it so much easier. I startred by renaming all my boxes by going box 1 and i changed it to 1-30 and so on and so fourth. Btw when it tells you you can only have like four numbers in your box name, use the lower case L for a one and the capital o for a zero
    good luck with that I only organized my events ,shinies,dw ,and japanese pokemon and it took me awhile.I don't have very many.
    Oh your telling me! Thats why i threw all my doubles and stuff into box 24 and 23. Then if they got full i released the ones i knew i had and the ones that didnt matter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…