• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nah you didn't, I was being silly.

Usually when I start using a z or a tl;dr or sparta.

I am just being an idiot :d
    Ah, alright.

I'll be on AIM next weekend, probably, so I'll give it to him them.
    I wasn't trying to be down on myself; I'm just a natural pessimist. ;)

And I wouldn't mind joining, but I don't have any characters, since it has to be a character you've created this year. Every character I did, the RP never stayed around for that long or it didn't even start.

What character are you using?
    I noticed the Winter Ball. I thought about joining, but there's no telling if or when I might lose the connection again. Not to mention, I'm not that great of an RPer. :/
    ----------
    Why? What have I done? Is it anything bad?
    ----------
    No, no, gods no, lol, I meant you posted a long sign up and everyone else, including myself did something that's like 400 words long atm? XD That's why I said that.

----------
    Oh, and hope your foot's been well.
    ----------
    Ty :D and it has been well
    Er, never heard of it. Maybe someone made me watch it in my sleep. :O

But hm, sounds interesting. My main experience with unreliable narrators comes from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time from a couple years ago, to be honest, but when we talked about it in class I just really liked the concept. XD

~Psychic
    i agree ^__^
    but the series really annoys me, kenshin is so.... female in it, lol

did you notice in full metal panic, the tribute to samurai x?
    Sousuke Sagara's scar.
    Well, the Earth indeed doesn't revolve around the Sun. They revolve around each other, as does everything and everything else. It's all a very complicated dance in a 4-dimensional Universe. And given gravity travels at the speed of light, and the Earth (to take an example) is 8 light-minutes away from the Sun, it's an even more weird dance. You try dancing with someone but you can't see what the other is doing until a few minutes later, and yet you have to follow the rules of the dance.

The Universe has some very good coordination.
    No problem. I have my knowledge, and I'm happy to share. It's a shame some people don't read/believe/trust it, though.
    Because Bugs Bunny is a part of our youth.

Should've realized that before choosing your username!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…