• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the compliment! I enjoy making my shinies out of clay since there’s only so many figures of shinies. Plus it makes them feel more personalized if I make them myself. The starters took a bit to work on since it took me a while to come up with different poses. Congrats on your shiny Dratini! I bet it felt good to get a shiny that wasn’t un-catchable or fled, unlike the last two.
    I know I don't really know you but I thought you may want to know that your sig says you got dratini(which by the way is a beautiful shiny congrats on that) on May 8st :p
    Thank you ;v; everyone's shinies are special and getting them is awesome, it needs to be congratulated ;v; <3

And no problem >3< you got so manyyy I wish I could borrow luck right now |D and thanks >3< I wish you luck in return too ;v;
    thank you! btw (just wanted to tell someone) i am currently MMing for a shiny modest magic guard solosis *sighs* i have almost hatched sixy eggs and im already tired!!! (wimp)
    hi, i dont know you, but i saw that you are like the head honcho of the shiny hunter's club so you would prbly know the answer to this question.

If im SRing for a starter, when i open the basket/suitcase/etc. and see the pokemon, will it be shown to be shiny then? or do i have to wait for the battle?
    and if im SRing for a legendary, will it be shiny like in that phase right before i talk to it? (i think the answers are no, just checking)
    Hey, Realm, can I make a suggestion for a new rule in the Club? Lately I've noticed that people have been posting huge pics without the use of a spoiler tag or resizing the images. It's a little annoying to see...Can you post a rule about the use of spoiler tags, maybe?
    aww man sorry to hear that but i really glad u got one of them at least...i randomly only ran it shinies in the older versions...like in emerald...i was in the battle tower and a shiny pokemon appeared while i was battling a trainer...that really sucked...i forgot what shiny it was but i thought i looked cool though...was so mad...
    congrats on shinys have obtain...thats so cool that u got like three shinies from different versions...talk about pure luck...
    sorry about breaking those rules and the reshiram and zokrom were from wifi and so like i mark then onto my sig if they are shiny
    There is just something about your signature that is so.....sexy!

I wonder what it could be...
    Okay, thanks! There are a lot of fossils I'd like shiny, and if I dual SR, then I'll be getting 10 in 2 minutes, about as good as single SRing for a starter on HG.
    So how long does each SR take? I imagine quite a while. And is the shininess still generated when you recieve it?
    Hey, 2 things
    1)Congrats on Archen (I like to congratulate on people's profiles)
    2)Can you SR multiple fossils at once? I saw you with a full fossil party in the vid.
    thank u..someone pointed out a while back it thread that it was like a second warning...i didn't know what that meant until i look through all my posts and i noticed one so thats how i figured out that i made two mistakes...when i first join the forum i did accidently posted a message without knowledge about the club...i fixed it though and i deleted that one...can't wait to start postin once in awhile my success on shiny hunting....thanks again...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…