• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah but i was a traded one from Nakashima...i had horrid luck on hatching it so she traded me one...i really am happy...anyway yeah going for a shiny feebas attempt 2....
    Here it is!
    So, it's gonna be close-ups of the faces of the Pokémon, just to let you know (that's the only way I can get it work).
    Is there any specific order you want them in? If not, it'll be
    Gigalith Emboar Druddigon
    Serperior Accelgor Samurott
    ----------
    Wow i knew there were dicks on this forums but not like this People RE cuz its fun. Getting a shiny by RE makes your heart jump way more blah blah blah we already went over this.
    ----------
    Oddly enough, my post was the first out of all of it. Everybody elses' posts followed after mine, and yet it made mine look like the icing on the cake? o_O

I also don't quite understand your post. Care to elaborate?
    already did it but thank u for the feedback...still reing for shiny litwick...first gen music helps keep me motivated...
    RNGing is legit. To me, shinies that don't count are only ones that are gotten by AR or are programmed to be shiny. RNG abuse is just using your knowledge in-game to get a good shiny. I don't really like the method and I'd rather put effort into my shinies but some people have their own ways and I'm fine with that.
    do u know if its okay to transfer pokemon over to black and white while hatchin eggs?...it won't mess up my egg hatchin right?...
    oh boy thats crazy...ive been hatchin eggs for three weeks now while goin to school thats why im not that focused on hacthin so many eggs...
    really....thanks for the info because i was in the future gunna hatch eggs for a shiny axew...that does suck...even with the combination with the bike and flame body....that does suck...
    yeah man at least two other people are tellin me to keep goin but not sure...thank u for the feedback...i really do apprieciate it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…