• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL. Notice how I haven't replied. And again, LOL. Yeah, that was BEYOND stupid. It got me so mad but now it is funny for how pathetic it is.

Thanks! Imma try to beat the circuit since, everyone seems to have forgotten about it. =P And, I am doing better, yeah. My grandma is 'recovering' nicely. She still is in pain, but, thats what happens when you have a back broken in three places!
    Hey I just wanted to say I saw your picture (of your lugia and ho-oh) and it was amazingly pretty. Like always your artwork is awesome.
    I saw a Swadloon picture and was suddenly reminded of the game.

YOU'VE IMPRINTED TERRIBLE THINGS INTO MY HEAD D8<
    Hey i just wanted to say your artwork is amazing! And you seem to be really good with the tablet :) If you want to add me on msn my email is squishynz_biteme@hotmail.com
    Oh I know, I just wanted to make sure no one thought I was trying to push and rage about it. I really do appreciate it, I hope that didn't come off as sarcastic or rude.
    PFFF THAT DRAWINNG ;A; so pretty >3< ahah~

I can,t believe it's within your first tablet tries D8 OTL;;; so pretty >3<
    Haha, that's true.
    Well I guess you've convinced me then :O.

Off to bed I go~*~ It was nice meeting/befriending you C:
    Wow, HG/SS have a lot of content o__o.

And thank you for the support! :D It's 11:30 PM over here, and I really should be sleeping because I have school tomorrow. But I feel like staying up until 3 AM hatching eggs because I really want this this to shine, LOL.
    I hope it shines too >.< I really am losing my patience for eggs though. :eek: I think this may be one of my lasts MM hunts... I wanna start REing more.
    And I also want to RE in Pinwheel Forest :D. I really love all of the shinies there.

And how far in the game do you have to go to get to Groudon?
    /has never played HG/SS o3o
    LOL, I feel the same way! I know the thread annoys me, but I can't stop lurking in it xD

But I try not to get too mad, because I was probably just as annoying when I first started hunting.... (but complaining about no getting a shiny in 7 eggs is a little ridiculous ;P)

And yesh, I am hunting. Currently MMing for a shiny Karrablast. Around 1350 eggs right now. And yourself? C:
    It's okay. :3 *edits post*

and being off topic in that thread? Based on what I've seen in that thread, you've got nothing to worry about ;P
    Haha, thanks for the compliment. I nearly dropped the DS when I saw it - I couldn't believe my luck when I had encountered a shiny Rufflet. C: He's real beautiful and I'm not surprised most people like him.
    Like every Poke has a shiny. I feel that by double REing and looking for Swadloon, the chance to find a shiny Sewaddle would be missed since you said all you wanted was for it to evolve. Thought that you wouldn't want a shiny Sewaddle in your Pokedex.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…