• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG! Happy Birthday!

I'm so sorry for being late! I was going to wish you a happy birthday, but before I knew it I had to get off, and yesterday Serebii wasn't working ;_;

So, how's it going?
    I'm not sure about the moral values, but I'm certainly honest. Too honest maybe, but whatever.

My birthday wasn't so hot either. It happened three days before my exams. So I didn't celebrate or anything.

My join date doesn't mean anything. I hardly touched my account until this year when I started becoming more active.
    Yeah, I'm one of the youngest people in my grade x.x

Well, I plan on being an artist as a side job, you know?

You know, I've heard something about the right side (I think that's what side it is) of your brain being more creative. I'm right handed :D

Well, I don't have a scanner (actually, I'm probably going to get that for Christmas too x.X) but for a short time I did have one and managed to get some of my fan arts up. But their just drawings of legendary pokemon (it's because of them I joined DeviantART... see my sig if you have no idea what I'm talking about v.v) I don't know if I'd put them on Serebii though...

BUT I do pokemon sprites, ya know what I mean? I'm good with Fakemon and sprites done from scratch... plus others ^_^;;
    Same here. I'm addicted to capturing animal-like monsters, training them, and waging battles against other monsters... Every day I think about Pokemon.

Well, I'm lucky enough to have two DS (and GBAs..) So when I do get them to Lv. 100, I just trade them over to my main game of that generation (Diamond and Emerald), then I reset. This is how I still manage to keep my Jap. Dialga for over two years (well, it'd be two years in four days <3), even when I restarted Jap. Diamond over three times... Yeah, I have a habit of only playing through Diamond or Pearl until you get to Dialga and Palkia, then I catch and trade them over. This is how I got 5 Dialga's and 3 Palkia's...

I'm shocked to see that we are so much alike here. I love to draw, and I usually just draw Pokemon or some anime-style person. I also wanted to write a fan-fic about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (but I can never go though with it ^^;; ). I try not to put pokemon in my school work, just in case someone notices it is pokemon. I really don't need people knowing I love pokemon in High School... But, I do talk about it vaguely :D Actually, it's because I've drawn pokemon for over eight years that I've wanted to be a artist when I grow up ^_^. There unique designs have helped me imagine what things are suppose to look like on paper... If that makes sense x.x
    No, I think that would be fun ^^ I'm an only child, so I can only play by myself ;_; I just restart the games over again. I try to use different Pokemon every time so that it wouldn't get as boring. Because of this, I've played through Diamond and Pearl over 7 times all together... I also make up teams, train them, and level them to 100. My god, I've gotten bored of pokemon :O
    Yeah, I do even though I don't like too. IMO it takes way to much time, and it gets boring after a while. But I'll do it if it makes my pokemon stronger. But I do not understand IV's at all.
    Yup, I know
    He asked 4 me to do this as well, I´ve already done
    So, dont worry
    =D

I told them yesterday, but as 2day I couldn get on I havent told him
    So, maybe thats why he asked
    =0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…