• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes please. So ill give your three deathpools and one of them is going to be the unicknamed one and im about done so ill be in the room in a min
    Articuno / Lvl.60
    Dex NO: #144
    Nature: Calm / Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 30 / 22 / 30 / 30 / 29 / 30
    EVs: UT
    Moves: Agility / Ice Beam / Reflect / Roost
    OT: AvZLorD / ID: 11781
    Notes: Plat Roamer

Articuno / Lvl.50
    Dex No: #144
    Nature: Timid / Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 27 / 19 / 25 / 30 / 27 / 31
    Moves: Ancientpower / Agility / Reflect / Ice Beam
    OT: AxZLorD / ID: 44691

Moltres / Lvl.60
    Dex NO: #146
    Nature: Modest / Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 30 / 22 / 30 / 30 / 29 / 30
    Moves: Flamethrower / Safeguard / Air Slash / Roost
    OT: AvZLorD / ID: 11781
    Notes: Plat Roamer

Moltres
    Dex No: #146
    Nature: Timid / Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 29 / 30 / 30 / 29 / 31 / 30
    Moves: Ancientpower / Flamethrower / Safeguard / Air Slash
    OT: AnZLorD / ID: 27283

Regirock / Lvl.30
    Dex No: #377
    Nature: Careful / Ability: Clear Body
    IVs: 28 / 29 / 30 / 17 / 29 / 29
    Moves: Stomp / Rock Throw / Curse / Superpower
    OT: AvZLorD / ID: 17781

Regice
    Dex No: #378
    Nature: Calm / Ability: Clear Body
    IVs: 31 / 24 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 0
    Moves: Stomp / Ice Wind / Curse / Superpower
    OT: AvZLorD / ID: 61556

All are shiny...Choose 2 pokemon do you want..?
    i also have almost all shiny legendary with good nature but the IVs just ok ( not really good IVs ) all are legit because they are mine..
    hello..i got flawless jolly Aipom ( 31 IVs all stats ) im looking for egg moves pokemon..click the link in my siggy for the egg moves i wanted..
    provided it's of Adamant nature, that would be awesome. :) Any particular item you're looking for in return?
    I saw your kinda old post on 4th gen where you had ninjasks with 31 attack and speed IVs. I need a male bug member with those stats to breed with my scyter
    Hehe i havn't given up on death star. i have a shiny latias i told you about and i got the following items and TM's from yur wanted list: Explosion, Rock polish, brick break, and grass knot, and i also got a life orb.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…