• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh that looks awesome! Thank you! =] Yeah adding the sprites myself shouldnt be any problem n_n I love it =]
    Okay, I'll copy and paste into a new one. I'll need both to be open for about 5 minutes until I can close the other one.
    Thanks! Nakashima is going to join the discussion with his/her banners, is it possible for you as the group owner to change the name so it includes Nakashima?
    Aww thats sweet of you <3 Can understand him being shaken up though, us girls can be really mean, even when we dont want to be. Just give him a good hug and I'm sure he'll feel good again, if if its just a pixelhug, he can go on and imagine it ;)
    Aww that really doesnt sound good =[ Especially since it's not something you couldve stopped. You realise that right? Being off pills suddenly makes it very hard to be the same way as you were while you still had them. I'm sure he'll understand that if you explain, it's not like you wanted it happen. I've been depressed myself, I understand what it can be like, if you just give him some time to process it you two should be fine, he should understand youd never want to hurt him, your his girlfriend after all =]
    Just read ur message in the shiny topic, you alright? You boyfriend alright? If you need someone to talk to I'm here <3
    hey hows it going?...whats up with the boyfriend?...what happen is he alright?...i saw ur notice in the shiny forum...oh btw i startin my shiny re hunt...i decided i want a shiny venipede or a shiny swaddle from the forest...if i get a cottonee shiny ill just keep it cuaz i do like it but i just don't like its evolution...
    I meant no disrespect or any of the sort with the "take it to VMs" comment. I was just suggesting it if the discussion needed to be taken further. c:
    I'm sure you'll get one, I'm not rubbing off all this luck for nothing! =P
    And I'm also sure it'll turn out great, you seem very good at artsy things =]
    Anyways, I'mma call it a night, I need to finish off some writing before I go to sleep, and it already 00:30, woopseh! niteynitex
    If I still have it, i'll be happy to blow it your way! *Blows RE-luck* 1304 encounters in now, which rlly isnt too shabby considering I had quite a busy day today. No luck as of yet though, but I dont expect anything til around 5-6K encounters..
    Yay thats awesome. I'mma go be all excited about that now. No joke, I have too much energy. xD
    I had some good RE luck last hunt, 1217 encounters, not bad at all =D Im prolly around that number now as well, but yeah cant exactly complain as I got totodile yesterday ^^
    Btw, please dont see this as nagging as it is just asking an answer as I'm not sure if you already said yes or =P Have you decided if you'll make me the banner?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…