• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SilverLanayru

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, I just realized that I am leaving for Missouri tomorrow and while I will have access to Brawl and Wi-Fi, I won't have access to all the characters in Brawl...
    Is tomorrow ok? maybe at 6:00pm (me), 4:00pm (you)?
    Completely forgot... -_-
    D
    they're wonderful! And you? ^^
    I read the tier from SSBB group. I don't get it at all..
    And you're going to your aunt's house. I'll see you at SSBB on Friday!
    *sigh* me too... But I have a few words from tagalog. Wala means nothing. Aso=dog I'm not sure If I forget them lol...
    *looks at Charmaster006* OMG! Pssh....Starfire_Jirachi....Go to myspace. I know ASL... Hmmmm...BWT I notice your city(where you were born in) I'm from Philippine..
    Okay, good, ahha. :]

I added your AIM if you don't mind. Mine is DavidisRAD6 is you ever want to chat it up. I have my own computer and I'm always signed in, but hidden. So just like say something and if I'm home I'll reply lol.
    I learned by accident and then mastered it in about 5 minutes. ^_^

So are you religious or anything? I have a few taunts [that don't cuss and isn't dirty or like really bad] but I don't want to offend you or anything.
    It's fairly easy. Just mash up and down as fast as you can, it gets super easy. You have to do it really fast though. You don't need to wait for Samus to do the taunt, just hit the button. It took me forever to learn that >_>
    Ahha. Alright. I am playing online with random people and I am DOMINATING with Zero Suit. I can transform after final smash-ing in about a second. :D
    Ohmygah a female Brawler no wai.

*Ahem* Anyways, my code is 3136-6234-3810, and my in game name is David.

My mains are: Zero Suit Samus [rarely do I ever use regular Samus, but I leave the smash ball on], Sonic, Toon Link, Wolf, and Pikachu. If I get bored with them I sometimes use Zelda/Sheik or Bowser, so I have a pretty big variety. I am not a fan of Ness or Lucas users. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…