• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had to buy the DVDs of those HBO and BBC shows... Australian commercial TV leaves a lot to be desired unfortunately. Apparently Dancing with the Stars, Australian Idol and other awful shows of that ilk deserve priority... They make me despise commercial TV -_- *full body cringe* So you've not watched any Poirot? I love it <3 The theme song alone can transport me into another world *swoon*

Incidentally if you're interested in Blackbooks, here's a short clip (a DVD extra) and a bit of Dylan Moran's stand up (he plays the main character).

No need to apologise about option two ^_^ It made me laugh. Keep them coming, I won't take it personal. You like alliteration, I like double entendre and innuendo XD

Two left roots? I refuse to believe that. Anyway, I pretty much exhausted my knowledge of rhythm and dance utility in that last message XD An assortment of dances were taught at my highshool as part of physical education, but that was years ago so you can consider me a novice on that front.
    I got my exams back.
    Passed everything and I am so happy, haha.
    What about you? How is everything with the aid?
    Uhh....you could call it a test for mods? You know, to test their...modding skills. :>

Problem solved.
    Ciao, Signore!

So that's the reason behind it! I thought the hidden message was to love being different and dance your *** off. ;)

It's really hard to make the best out of life when you've got things holding you down.
    Also, I love your sig. I would marry Ellen Degeneres if she weren't already married, and I would steal her from her wife if Portia wasn't totally hotter than me
    Profesco, why is Teshub allowed in Misc? Can we contain him in a certain section, like shipping? :)
    Give me about three months.

I do appreciate your offer, but it would feel more special to me if got my own from my devoted time to the Dream World. Maybe if I'm desperate, I could ask you.

I do have a fairly good system going with my friend for Dream World concerns. I think you saw that picture of me and him, the one with me doing the V for Victory/Peace Sign?
    We're all lurkers inside. Yes, I'm actively doing it. Especially with how easy it is to pull off in B/W now *points to signature*. I'll get to shinies eventually...

Well, take as much time as you please; I'm usually online in the afternoons unless stated otherwise. My time zone is EST, if that helps. If not, I'll just leave another message later.
    It's a result of being active on Smogon.

With level 100s being able to be fully EV'd in the 5th generation, Arceus just got more intriguing. Simply set up a time (can be tonight), and we could trade.
    Heh, it is pretty clever. I didn't actually do the mental legwork on that one.

I've since made it to lv.80 and - speaking of life beginning anew - I went and picked up a copy of White the other day because I enjoyed playing Black enough to play through it again (only... I want to keep my save file :B) I picked a Snivy on this one, so this should prove a wee bit more challenging, since I hear Snivy isn't exactly the best starter in this generation. I actually found DPPt to be more of a challenge, and level grinding has never been easier thanks to Audino and the Lucky Egg... and one of my favorite things, hands down, is that there are doctors around the caves and such. Free healing in Victory Road makes me happy.
    I'm tremendously slow on those games. I have yet to beat the seventh gym. Sometimes, I divert myself into doing other things in the game, and I am also busy with school, or I could be doing other things.

In my Pokemon Black, I want to get a Gothitelle. I have the Gothita I want to evolve. Calm nature ftw.

In Dream World, I have about 1860 points. I want Drizzle Toad. Too bad my wi-fi stinks, having me resort to going to my friend's place.

Fine, fine, slow, but fine!
    Oh, nothing really. I had a few RNG abused TRU ones (if you don't mind that method) trapped in my 4th generation games.

Also, I suppose. But I've been meaning to send one for quite a while.

Edit: I need nothing in return if you accept that offer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…