• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm exactly the same way with OoT, although I'm great with the rest except Majora. I have no clue what possesed Nintendo to make a time based Zelda game. But now I have every Skultula and all but 3 heart containers on the first quest. Saving Masters Quest for vacation
    I really can't wait for Graces. I got so excited when I read about the Wii version, then it never came out. But Graces F soon eee
    I really need to get back to those games, I'm like so close to beating them, but there's so many side quests to do. *shot*
    OMG Flynn~

I find it kinda funny actually - I named my shiny Buizel Cecil after Guy Cecil in Tales of the Abyss.
    Good luck! I have 4 exam days then summer vacation. The iPod was a sort of birthday present, as I bought it with birthday money. I actually really like it.
    It's going great! How bout with you? I tried watching your update but my iPod was taking forever to load so I gave up.
    OMG!!!!!!!! I love your YouTube Videos! I find it funny how you hunt in class for shinies. I don't know you~Hi :D
    1)Ah, okay. I tried iTunes and couldn't find it. Oh well. I've never used Playasia, and likely won't til Gen. 6 since I only own 3 DSs so it'd be a waste for me to buy "Grey."
    2)I understand totally. Haven't been hunting a lot. Studying. Good luck with finals! Any hints as to what the 100th is about? Or is that one a secret?
    Hey, I have 2 questions. Sorry about leaving so many VMs.
    1)Where did you get the B/W soundtrack I heard about in 1 of your vids?
    2)WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPLOAD AUDINO?! :p I understand you have more important things to do.
    Oh, okay. I've been hatching on Driftveil Drawbridge in hopes of finding a Ducklett, just cause I feel like actually doing a leg ^^
    Whoah such a fast hunt >3< Altho, mine took about 18 hours of SR more or less diligently |D but I didn,t count at the time so I assumed it was something like 1500 or 2000?? or less I dunno
    Shiny Drifloon is an awesome shiny ;v; I really need to transfert it tho and try to EV train, but I've never EV trained anything ever yet O.O and I'm scared of evolving it for now, I want another one xD
    Congraatz on the Shiny Audino >3<
    Ooh I did not know that Drfloon was your first succefull SR'd shiny ;v; it was mine too OTL;;; //sorandom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…